Chapter 24

It was finally the gathering between the three factions and Lord Odin of Asgard. Since Shane and Venom were now considered a leader, they were required to be there before everyone else showed. They helped set up the tables, drinks, and snacks. While throughout the work, Venom tried to steal some of the snacks, but Shane wasn't having it.

SirZechs had a morning training session with Shane and Venom. They worked on Shane's ability to shoot magical beams with his powers and also started to learn how to incinerate someone or something right in front of their eyes. Unfortunately Shane ran out of magic before he was able to fully master it. So that called it a day for him.

The two partners kept arguing with each other at the table they sat at.

"Come on, I'm a growing organism. I have to have food or your liver will be mine"

"You think your threats scare me now Venom? You and I both know that we can't live without each other." Shane retorted.

"Just because you were given powers doesn't mean I cant take over your body and do my own personal agendas. WE are in this together."

"Yeah yeah" Shane replied to his nagging symbiote while sitting down. He was wore out for the day but something didnt feel right. However those thoughts were shaken off.

The two kept bickering but was stopped when a familiar blonde beauty with ocean blue eyes appeared in front of them.

"Uh e-excuse me Shane" she started nervously. She had a bright blush on her face.

Shane and Venom stopped arguing and turned to the girl. She definitely looked familiar, but neither could pinpoint a name for her.

"Hey, you're Riser's little sister correct?" He replied.

"Her name starts with a R. It's an odd name, but I cant remember"

She nodded in response to his question.

"Yes I am. I'm Ravel, the only daughter to the Phenex clan. It's been a long time since we saw each other"

"Ah Ravel, she hugged us to beg for that fried chickens life. Man I was hoping for chicken that evening, but SOMEONE had to play the good guy card"

'Shut it, it would've been bad if we did it. Besides, we need to make more allies than enemy's in the underworld.'

"We can take them all on."

"Ah yes, now I remember. How are you and your brother?" Shane asked replying to Ravel.

"Well, you and your partner crushed his pride. He hasn't come out of his room since the fight. Mom and Dad pulled me from his peerage after the fight. I'm part of my mother's peerage now" she said. However, Shane noticed she was twiddling with her fingers.

"I see. I'm glad you're doing okay." Shane smiled, Ravels face turned beet red and she had to turn away from him.

"What's this? You have a loli falling for you? Is it even legal?"

'No it's wrong! I've already got Irina!'

"Doesnt mean she cant join our peerage. She seems like she wants to ask something, maybe its that"