3. 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 | 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 3

𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 | 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 3

𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 6 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Y/N I'm sorry! Please give me another chance. I love you!", Blaise was begging.

"No! I know you're only saying that because she said she doesn't want to date you!",you say as angry as ever.

He didn't say anything because he knew there was no point in arguing.

You storm off with a tear in your eye. You never cry no matter what happens but you have never had your heart broken...until now.   

You find an empty hallway and slowly slide down against a wall. You let yourself have a good cry till your eyes are red and puffy.

"Y/N, are you okay?", you hear someone say.

You knew it was Draco and you feel automatically happy. For some reason, all of your hate for him just suddenly disappeared. 

"Draco, he's such a bitch!", without thinking, you hug him.

He hesitates for a moment but then instantly hugs you back like there's no tomorrow.

"Y/N, I l-love you", Draco says without a single regret.

What! Draco Malfoy just said he loved you! But do you love him back...

"Draco I...", you didn't know what to do so you just kiss him.

You felt like fireworks were going off everywhere. You didn't want to stop. He snakes his arms around your waist and pushes you against the wall. You move closer to him which turns you both on. He deepens the kiss and you push your tongue in his mouth and he does the same.

He bites your tongue and you can't help but let out a little moan. You start kissing again and this time more passionate. 

You stop after what seems like forever. He smiles at you, and you smile back.

"I love you too, Draco".

You did love him you knew he loved you too.

________________________________________________________________________________

𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 3

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘶 <3