his tears and his moon

Song Recommendation: 12 51 - Krissy and Ericka

474 words

"Cause it's 12 51, and i thought
our feelings were gone."

×××

Jihoon plopped down the cold and rough floor of the rooftop, hugging his knees. He dipped his head up and what he saw made his mouth gape open.

Thousands of stars were twinkling that dead night. The moon shone brightly that gave light into the darkness. The soft whasps of the wind messed his fluffy hair. Tears started to stroll down his cheeks when he caught a sight of the sky. Seungcheol's voice lingered around at the back of his head.

"Tignan mo yung kalangitan, Ji." and so he did.

"Kapag nalulungkot ka, tignan mo lang sila. Sila kase yung saksi sa lahat ng pinagdaanan natin. Naalala mo? Ganyan sila karami noong gabing sinagot mo ako." Seungcheol reminisced that magical moment with Jihoon as he let a hearty laugh.

The stars chanted glamorously and it overwhelmed Jihoon. His lips curved into a thin smile, putting his chin on top of his cold knees.

"Jihoon?" That voice.

"Ji?" Damn that voice.

He flinched when he felt someone sat beside him. He didn't bother to take a glance for him to know who is it. He only know one person who owns that gentle and delicate but rough voice.

"Can we talk?"

He nodded in response as he remained silent.

"First of all, i wanted to say sorry. I have no excuses for ignoring you these past few weeks." Seungcheol looked down, fidgeting with his own fingers.

"I'm sorry for being an ass. You know how it hurts me so much when i see you like this, disheveled and melancholic."

"It's f-fine." Jihoon's voice cracked, bursting into a sob. Seungcheol shivered when he heard his lover's soft whimpers and pants. He swiftly circled his arms around the petite boy, carressing the back of his head as he peppered his black glory with kisses.

"I'm so sorry, baby. Let me fix this. I'm really sorry." Tears cascaded down Seungcheol's cheeks as he cupped the smaller's puffed cheeks. He adoringly stared at Jihoon's deep brown eyes that are sore because of the sudden burst out.

Until Seungcheol finally broke the trance between them, capturing Jihoon's lips in a sweet and alluring kiss. They shared delicate and gentle kiss in front of the glowing moon.

Jihoon's tears continued to flow down his cheeks, closing his eyes shut to savour the moment. The said kiss caused their chests rapidly beat that delivered thousands of bolts circling inside their warm bodies.

"Forgive me for I am the cause of your cries, Jihoonie. I promise not to do it again." The older uttered as he parted their lips, staring deep into Jihoon's eyes. "You are my only moon that glows in the pitch darkness, guiding me through my shadow paths. I love you."