Ch. 2

Gilbert chuckled, "Vee first few pages are stuck together at Zee top, jou have to peal vem apart to rea-" Matthew jabed him in the side with his elbow, "Owwwww.. Ohhh..."
"Dammit!!" Matthew muttered.

  Ivan pealed the pages apart. Arthur took the journal and looked at the first page.

"What's-a on the-a first page?" Feli asked.
"Read it." A other few countries had said out loud.
Arthur started to read it out loud, "Daniel 1787, Penelope 1787, Nathan Jace 1787, Georgia 1788, Conner 1788-
It's just names." He looked up Lovino, Gilbert, Matthew, and Toris looked shocked. Natalya looked a bit shocked, but you couldn't tell.
"What's wrong? They are just bloody names?!?" Arthur asked.
"Nothing!" The 4 (Natalya doesn't care, wow) said in union.
"I'll just read the first entery," Arthur states, annoyed, before he started to read allowed, "December 7, 1941. Ho-Hokulani was just bombed. She was put in a coma. I'm in terrible shape. The Overprotective Order is probably gonna bomb the shit out of Japan until he's bleeding to death or like H-Hokulani," he looked to Japan, "is that how you say it?" Kiku shrugged, Arthur continued.

~~~

"IMMA KILL THAT BITCH!!" Diana (D.C) was holding back Georgia and Conner (Conneticut) was in N.J's arms.
"No Killing, Not Unless Dad Says!" She said in a stern voice.
"Dad's too busy balling his eyes out. In A few minutes there's gonna be no more water in his body!!" Georgia said angrily, trying to get out of D.C's grip so she can go kill Kiku, "Can you too stop Fucking making out and help me?!?" Nathan dropped Conner on his butt.
"Hej, to było wredne!!" (Hey, That Was Mean) Conner stood up and brushed some dust off himself, "Suka!" (Bitch) He said angrily.
"Sure! Let's go beat u-"
"No!" Alfred came over and said to his children, "You will not hurt him yet and not with out me!" Alfred gave a quiet, dark chuckle.
Alfred than turned to Diana, "D.C you and Virgina are gonna watch the youngest, all the ones that are under 8. S.C is watching ages 8 to 13 with N.C. Penny (Pennsylvania) and Lola (Louisiana) are gonna be coming to take them for an hour or 3 with them each day if you need sleep or something," Alfred turned to the trio, "If you want some revenge you can fight in the war for a little bit. But if you get hurt you're coming back home." The trio nodded, agreeing for now.

  Alfred went up to Hokulani and Alyona's (Hawaii & Alaska) room. He looked at his baby girl in a coma and started to tear up. Alyona came over and hugged Alfred saying, "Эй, папа, все будет хорошо. Скоро она будет в порядке!" (Hey Papa, It's Gonna Be Ok. She Will be Fine Soon!) With a small smile and tears in her eyes she continued, "И Япония заплатит!" (And Japan Will Pay!)

~~~

"I slept next to her that night, on the floor. Hope Hokulani... or Hawaii-," Arthur paused for a second before continuing, "-will survive, same to Japan.
But tomarrow is another day.
-Alfred Jones" Arthur was a bit speechless. When Arthur read that sudden realization had hit all of the countries, except Matthew, Gilbert, Naytala, Lovino, and Toris. Alfred's states had been personified. They were alive, living beings. That's why he must have left or not, they don't really know.
Kiku was starting to tear up, "Did I do... do that to a rittre girr?"
Ludwig turned to his brother, "Vat is Zis? Alfred's diary?"
Matthew sighed, "It's a journal it all starts out fine, like a diary, than he starts getting weird dreams of the opposite happening than what had happened the day before... That's when everything will start to go wrong and is why we should stop reading it now!" Matthew reached for the journal, but Ivan had came over and was holding him back. He kicked and fought trying to get out of his grip, before giving up after Francis spoke.

"But what will go wrong?" Francis asked, "there's no harm in snooping through others things!" He gave a small chuckle, smirking.

  Matthew sighed and looked at the Prussian who was looking at him. Gilbert spoke, "Jes.. Jes there is."

-------------------------
Word Count- 713
Hint for secret language @ is a/A, ** is n/N.
Hope you have a good day (and Easter if you celebrate), Love You All. Bye!
-CatOnAComputer