Ch. 4

The group wandered around the world, on their own. Alfred left them and went to sit and wait, somewhere strange. It was just weird and strange in general.

  Two small, 5 year old girls ran over to Gilbert and Matthew. One hugged them when she got to them, she had a flower in her hair and a floral dress on, a big and happy smile on her face. The other smiled up at them, but she had a scarf covering up her mouth.
"Gil, have you seen daddy??" The one with the flower asked. Gilbert shook his head.
Matthew spoke up, "I can help you find him!!" He gave a soft smile to the girls. Both smiled, the one with the flower made a motion for him to pick her up. Matthew picked her up than looked to the other, "Alyona do you wanna be picked up, eh?" Alyona shook her head, creepily.
  The other looked around at the other countries that were there, her landed on Kiku. She gasped and tried to duck her head, but he had spotted her.
"Who is this??" Kiku asked.
"Vats Hokulani" Gilbert smiled (Hokulani is Hawaii).
"And why is she here??"
"Vell shes-"
"I wanna see daddy!!" She whined, tears in her eyes. Matthew took her and Alyona to go and find Alfred. Alyona (Alaska) glared at Kiku as the three walked away.
The countries were silent until Arthur spoke up, "Who's bloody kid is that??"
Gilbert and Lovino went silent.
"Well who's is it??"

  Before anyone could answer a trio came over. The girl had brown hair in long braids, dark green eyes, a red and white striped crop top, with blue jeans. The shortest, a boy, had blond hair and light green eyes, he was wearing a collared shirt, and black jeans that looked fancy. The other boy had dark brown hair with a curl that looked like Lovino's, he had a yellow and white jacked, and dark blue jeans.
"Gilbert you sligh bastard," the girl said, chuckling lightly.
Gilbert chuckled, a bit annoyed, "Oh zee only one voo tries to disprove my awesomeness. Georgia and her background boys~" both smiled at each other.
The smaller boy said, with a polish accent, "ladies ladies lets handle this like women. I'll get the guns and we can be western women today!" He smiled than said, "I'm Conner for all who don't know. You may wanna back away too~" he cooed, smirking.
"Shut up young Arthur!" Georgia yelled at him.
"Umm Excuse me I'm not young Arthur and its-" he cleared his throught than yelled, "SHUT UP HEATHER!!" Most went silent at this point.
Yao spoke up, "than who is he?" He pointed at the other boy.
He sighed, speaking with a slight Italian accent, "Im-a Nathan Jace Jone.." He mumbled 'Jones'. Georgia rolled her eyes at him, "Bitch you-a wanna go??"
"Let's Go!!" She yelled back.
"I'll get the- wait why are we here again??" Conner asked, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ya Hoku, Alyona, and Dad!" He turned to the countries, "Where are they??"
  The countries pointed in the direction that Matthew went in. Conner thanked them and pulled the other two away with him. He had a a smile on his face though he was annoyed at his two siblings.

What did they get themselves into??

Why did they open the journal??

---------------------------------------
Word Count- 560
Tell Me If You Want More Hints For The Secret Language.
Hope You Are Enjoying. Love You All, Have A Nice Day! Bye!!
-CatOnAComputer