First Impression

Celeste's POV

Today is the first day of my senior year. Great. I always liked school. I've always done well and made plenty of friends. Even some boyfriends. But since the break up between Chris and I, I pray we won't have any classes together. He keeps texting me, wanting to be friends with benefits but I can barely stand being next to him, let alone going back to what we were after how things ended. I needed to stop thinking about him and on myself. I don't need him. Whatever. I press down my shirt and give myself one last look in the mirrow.

"This is going to be a good year", I say out loud. I turn towards my bed and look above it and see the large poster of Lorne Michaels I keep at the head of my bed. "Wish me luck Lorne."

~

As I arrive at school the familiar surrounding of friends lifts my spirits. It felt good to be back. My first class is English. I look at my schedule and see the teacher name section was filled with the words "staff". I guess that means the teacher hasn't been assigned yet. I stroll over towards my first period seeing a couple of friends along the way. My friend Cassandra runs up to me. "Oh my gosh Celeste you look great how are you have your heard of the new English teacher he's supposed to be hot Lilly saw him leaving from his car OMG when do you have him I have it-" "Woah there Cas", I say. She could literally talk a mile a minute and have enough air to run a marathon. "Slow it down, I have no idea who my teacher is. I'm heading there now. I'll let you know how he is later." She pouts and sticks out her lip. I had a feeling she had a lot more first day gossip to share with me, but that'd have to wait.

I finally reach my class and reach for the knob. "Breath" I tell myself. I take a deep breath and swing open the door just as the tardy been rings. "Oh my goodness I was almost late sorr-" My sentence it's cut off once he turns around. The man in front of me is almost indescribable. He greeted me with the sweetest smile I'd ever seen. He was wearing a black sports blazer and a white shirt and tie. Yet I'd rather have his clothes on the ground rather than on him. He was so clean cut and fabulously tailored. His fingers were sliding through his gorgeous brown hair. There were so many colors in his hair and the light just made it look so soft. I'd kill to put my fingers in his hair. I drifted down to his eyes. His eyes went on forever in their own blue infinity as I stared at them. They looked kind and it looked as though he could see right through me. He was tall and thin but I could tell there was a lot more man underneath that suit. His belt matched his shoes and I almost died because of his impeccable choice of attire. He looked like a tv host or new anchor (looks directly at camera and winks) His brow furrowed slightly and I realized I wasn't breathing and I coughed harshly. "Sorry. I late. First day", I managed. I hadn't broken my gaze at him. He giggled and my stomach did a somersault and 7k marathon. "That's alright, it is the first day, I won't hold a grudge" he said. But you can sure as hell hold me. He stretched out his hand. "I'm Mr. Meyers, I'll be your teacher this year." My hand met his and I almost cried. His palms were so soft but also slightly rough like a man whose worked and carried things. It was an extremely handsome feature."Holy Lorne" I say under my breath as my voice wavers. "What was that?" Mr. Meyers asks as he clocks his head almost like a puppy would. "NOTHING" I say too loud and I take my hand back and turn on my heals towards the desks.

I plop down and I pull out my phone. In my reflection, my face looks like a huge red blob. I can't believe how speechless I was at his presence and now I was out of breath and sweating. This was totally ruining my ' average girl trying to look cute by not trying to look cute' ambience. I continue to check out my blushed out face when my phone lights up

You look so cute when you're nervous

-Chris

I slam slam down my phone and scan the room and see him. Chris is across the room from me. He leans back in his chair and had this smug smile on his face. He winks at me and I'm full of disgust. I stick up my upper lip and scoll at him as hateful as I can, however it just continues to make him smirk and chuckle at my weak efforts.

I turn away and my gaze is brought right back to the center of my world. Woah. What am I thinking. I just met this guy and he's my teacher. Was I just blessed with too many hormones for my own good?

Mr. Meyers clears his throat and it immediately brings me back.

"Well hello everyone. My name it's Seth Meyers and I will be your 3AP English teacher this year. I'm new here so you'll have to forgive me if I'm late to class or I'm shoved in a locker by the school bullies. But I'm tall so maybe that won't work. Or well, then again I could just be pushed in a closet..." He trails off. I am just sitting here gazing at this man and I'm just completely overwhelmed. He looks so nervous its adorable. He pulls at his collar and loosens his tie as he keeps talking  and my hands begin to fidget.  What is happening to me?

"...In conclusion I think this'll be a great year!" He gives an enthusiastic clap and I get goosebumps. Damn this man and his attractiveness. He'll have me begging at his feet before the class leads out!

He goes around and passes out the syllabus and once he comes to me, he barely looks at me and hands me the sheet. Our fingers touch and it feels electric. He looks down at me and quickly continues down the row. Did I do something wrong?

Seth's POV

"Oh my goodness I was almost late sorr-", she started. She's gorgeous, I say to myself. Once she walked into my classroom my breath hitched. She has this beautiful brown hair that's cut right at her shoulders and it frames her face so nicely. I just wanted to cup her face in my hands and kiss her. When she came into the room I didn't even hear the bell. I was just fixed on her. Her eyes we're this soft but mesmerizing green and yellow. Something I'd never seen before. And she had such an amazing body. She has these curves in all the right places where I just wanted to grab onto her. It looked like she was cute without even tying. How do girls even do that? I felt myself start to blush and she must have noticed me starring because she started to cough and stutter. God, she must think I'm such a creep. I gave her my hand in hopes to change this awkward situation and I forgot where I was for a second. When our hands touched it felt as though they were meant to be interlocked forever. They are extremely soft and dainty as if that of a child or a princess. She'd be my princess. I sound like a straight up pedophile.

She broke off our handshake and ran to a seat. She must think I'm some creep. And she should. Here I am, a grown man thinking about this extremely beautiful and sexy girl with gorgeous eyes and sweet features... what was I saying? Anyway, after the class had settled down I introduced myself. It felt so nerve wracking to be teaching at a new school. But the school wasn't really the first thing on my mind at the moment. I kept getting glances of the girl who had taken my breath away at the corner of my eye. It looked though she was thinking about something other than my introduction.  And that bothered me as a teacher and a person. I want her to only have me on her mind. I want to leave marks and bruises on her body so she'll know I mean business. After I finished they clapped and I let out a sigh of relief and looked at her. She was beaming. Her smile cascaded such a lovely glow I couldn't help but laugh and smile back at her. I went to my desk and grabbed my syllabus for the term and stared pass them out. Each person I passed looked bored and inattentive.

Great I thought to myself and I pushed back my hair and sighed. What do kids even look at on their phones? Facebook? Facebook is the coolest thing I swear.

I finally reached her. I grabbed a paper and leaned over and gave one to her but our hands touched. Her dainty hands that I craved on my body. She looked embarrassed and blushed and I quickly turned away and continued passing them out. She's a student, you need stop! I thought. I went back to my desk and called roll.

"Rebecca Abernathy?" I called and was met with a "Here". "Patricia Cortez?" "Here". I continued down the roll sheet. "Celeste Eriksson?" "H-Here". I looked up and saw her. Celeste. What a beautiful name. Celeste Meyers has a great ring to it, I thought. I cleared my throat and continued on the list.

Celeste's POV

Cassandra was right. Mr. Meyers was the most attractive man I'd ever seen in my life. And I am determined to make him mine.