I Guess I Care Too

The team was once again home at the tower. Chilling. Raven sat in her room thinking about the previous day.

Ravens p.o.v

He saved me but... why?..it doesn't mater, I should just thank him.

Raven made her way over to Damiens room at the end of the hall and placed a light knock on his door. A few seconds went by and he opened the door with a surprised face upon seeing that it was Raven. He didn't think much of it tho and quickly relaxed and leaned against the doorframe

"Can I come in?" she asked nervously.

"Sure."Damien quickly answered without hesitation as he motioned for her to come in.

Raven stepped in and looked around as Damien closed the door. His room were as organized as she had imagined. He had his king sized bed in the middle of the room with his katanas on the wall, a cleaned desk in the corner and a framed picture with him and his father on the bedside table.

"So I wanted to thank you for saving me on the mission. And also wanted to ask why" she asked holding a intense eye contact with him.

"Why what? he asked raising a eyebrow.

" You saved me. "

Damien took a step closer to Raven.
He looked like he was searching for the right words to express himself.

"I guess I Care about you too." he said smiling a little at Raven and so did she.

They didn't say much after that, they both just stood there staring in each others eyes for a while.
Damiens words had hit Raven hard in an amazing way.
She kind of felt closer to him in a way that she never had before and he did to.

Damiens p.o.v

She is so beautiful. I never realized how much until now. Her amethyst eyes were like a beautiful ocean that I had lost myself into. I have this weird feeling in my body like I just want to hold her and never let go. Why I'm I feeling this way? What's wrong with me? I wondered if she felt the same.

Ravens p.o.v

I didn't know what to do all I could do was just stare in to those beautiful green eyes of his and have this feeling in my whole body telling me to get closer. But I didn't 'cause I couldn't. Get close to anbody, I'm a monster and a monster could never be happy, don't deserve to be happy.

Raven used all her strength to back  away from him. She cleared her throat and said

"Umm I should go".

"Yea" damien agreed and took a step back.

Raven walked over to the door and right before she walked out she turned to Damien

"Thank you again" 

Damien gave her a nod and a smirk.
She closed the door and walked away.