THREE

It was 8:00pm and Ashton has already been here for 6 days. He was currently out with his friend Luke who I had met 3 hours ago when he picked him up, they went to a movie but I couldn't care less. I had got off of work early thanks to Mandy and her sister giving birth leaving me to drive her to the hospital.

Ashton turns out to be an amazing guy and i'm suddenly proud of myself for standing up for him the other day. He told me so much, he was born in Australia and had 2 siblings, it all seemed fascinating to me but I had no clue why.

"Hey," Ashton's voice echoed with the sound of the front door slamming shut. "Hey, how was the movie?" I asked closing my book, once again reading Wuthering Heights. "Pretty good, went out to taco bell and I wanted to say thanks," He smiled innocently holding a taco bell bag. "You didn't need too," I laughed taking the bag. "You're reading Wuthering Heights?" He asked me, sitting down on the couch. "Yep, my mom would read it to my cousin when she was 14 and I was 7 and i'd overhear it and it just, I dunno, I read it whenever I can, mainly at Christmas because I don't celebrate it with anybody so I read it in memory of my parents," I shrugged saying way more then how I intended. "What about your parents, don't you celebrate with them at all?" He asked me. "They died when I was 11, I lived with my aunt for 6 years and I ran away," I shrugged it off. "To where?" He asked me as I put the book on the glass coffee table. "Here, New York. I'm a dancer you see, I haven't told you because most people could care less," I smiled. "She ran away to chase her dreams," He commented, talking about me I assumed. "Yeah basically, I mean, it seems like a typical drama TV show that the girl runs off and meets a handsome boy but my life is far from that I mean, I work in a sex club serving 40 year old men until their pissed and go off and have sex with some of my closest friends who hate it but need money for rent," I took a deep breathe. "Tell me about yourself," Ashton seriously said. "You know enough," I laughed quietly. "As much as I sound like Augustus Waters, I want to know your hobbies and weird fetiches," He shrugged.

"What's your favourite quote?" He asked. "I don't think I have one," I responded. "Oh bull, everyone does," He smiled.

"Ghost are memories, and we carry them because those we love do not leave the world," I blurted out. "Who said that?" He voice was delicate, it was soft and beautiful, I had heard his early morning voice and his usual daily voice and a broken hearted one but never this, it was beautiful. "My Grandma when my parents died," I sighed with a small smile. "She's 82 now, I haven't seen her since their funeral," I whispered. "Hey don't cry," Ashton mumbled. Honestly, I didn't know I WAS crying until his thumb landed on my cheek, I didn't care if I was, I actually just wanted Ashton to listen and that's exactly what happened.

Sorry for spelling mistakes i'm legit half asleep and its like 10:40pm and I hate school but yeah:-)))))))