NINE

We walked into the lobby of the hotel, Carter clinging onto my hand still. I felt a little bad for Luke because I was supposed to stay with him but here I am. "You're really tired aren't you?" I laughed. "Mhm," she mumbled, not even giving me any eye contact. She clung onto my arm and moved closer into my side as Mandy stood next to her in the elevator and Fran who we met at the airport. "You need to relax," Mandy whispered to her. "He's going to hate me," Carter mumbled playing with my ring. "He'll understand," Fran whispered. "He'll kill him," Carter growls in a whisper. Mandy sighed as Fran moved to the side with a face of sincere.

-
CARTER'S POV
Reading. A great way to the let the human mind go into fiction and escape reality. We'd been in Miami for around an hour and I was about to fall asleep. It was 3:47pm and I was sharing a room with Ashton and Fran and Mandy in the other two. The door nob shook as I turned my head. "Come in," I spoke quietly as Fran walked in.

"Hey," I smiled putting down my book. "Hey, I wanted to talk to you, well, get you to talk to me," She corrected. "About what?" I asked her. "Ashton," She panned. I sighed slowly. "What about him?" I asked. "Does he know who Noah is?" She asked. "Well no but it doesn't matter, Ashton's a friend and Noah's my boyfriend," That I haven't talked to in a while. "It's Noah," She sighed. "He'll kill both of you if he finds you two in the same room together," She shook her head shutting the door as she left.

"You alright?" Ashton asked walking into the room. "You know I have a boyfriend right?" I blurted. "Uh well when we kissed the other day and you said something about a guy called Noah, I kind of put the pieces together," He nodded, chuckling. "Okay," I sighed.

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT IM SO SORRY OMG BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND IM ALMOST AT 400 READS SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ IT (THANKS JAYJAY ILY) AND STUFF BUT MOT YOUR FAmily I don't want you grounded ha