chapter 5

I woke to a noise morning as I went to the bathroom took my morning shower and brush my teeth and did my hair in a mess bun. I put on a purple dress which I where to do my work at home since I am a house wife.

I was about to go down stairs when I heared Ralph the passage on the phone and his mother telling him to invite her to come over later after work he is a medical doctor. I didn't now why but I went down to the living room and start cleaning. He was now leaving for work.

My life is now a mess because my Ralph's mother is here and she doesn't like me. I am not going to sit here and be treated like that .I lost two babies because of her I had miscarriage and sleepless night due to my lost baby and my husband let her get away with everything and give me all the wrong so what can I say after all I am there maid.

After cleaning the living room and kitchen I went about my breakfast eggs and balloni bacon after eating I clean the kitchen and do the dishes. I went back to the living room to watch a movie  before I could sit all I now was that my mother -in- law she came and start to argue over breakfast I didn't now what she was talking about until she told me to make her something now . "why not do it your self?" I said with disgust in my eyes seeing her in front of me.

"Are you deaf go get me something now" she command

"Let's see  if I will get u* I was cut off with a slap"I said now" she said before I could even get up I was drag to the kitchen" now do my break fast and bring it to me now " Sophie walk out.
"Did that woman slap me ?" "Why would she do that ?" "I just can't believe  and she ordered me to make breakfast for her ok " I said as I was boiling three eggs and two franks for Sophie my hated mother- in -law. After I was finish I cut it and drown it with salt and pepper when I was done I give two slice of bread and a glass of  oj with rum in it I now that she doesn't eat pepper and doesn't drink rum or alocalic drink so I add it and bring it out on a tray. 

"There it is"

I walk out the kitchen and handed the tray to her.I hide behind the wall between the and the dinning room and living room. I watch as she took up and  looked at her food and started to eat the eggs and then the franks and bread she started to couch and she started to drink her oj but end up vomiting .she called  for me but I didn't move nowing I would get a maid to clean up her filthy mess.
"Lisa Lisa Lisa help Lisa"
I was laughing because that was what she did to me when I was pregnant I am only lucky that my lovely daughters after the miscarriages that she caused me I hated Sophie so bad and Ralph don't understand.

I went for the phone and called Ralph
He answered at the fifth call "your mom is vomiting she need your help" I said I laughter in my mind hanging up the phone and called my maid that helps me around with any thing .

Ten minutes pass and Ralph and my maid Maureen to come help .she cleaned it Up and I gave her 10grand since she came to help me.

The ambulance pick up his mother as he came in the house.

"Lisa what happened to my mother don't tell me you put rum in her oj please you now she shouldn't have oj and rum she is on medication". Ralph came running to me before I could move he held my wrist as I tried to escape his tight grip.

"Please let go " I yell at him no get the most painful slap I ever had in my life. Tear dripping my eyes now showing hurt and pain.
"Now how many times had I told you never to salt her food hum" he said to me know feeling my swollen face on fire as he slap me twice in the face and then push me to the floor he grab me and lift me up."how could you" I escaped from his grip now free as I ran to my room started to pack my things  I pulled it down stairs running in to a Ralph with a belt in his hand  "where do you think you are going Lisa" about to  run me down  I ran Up stairs  just in time to slam my door when he push it and start to beat me I was crying and out of breath I couldn't breath

"Please leave me alone please leave me" I cried out at him now crying from my face bleeding. "I am your husband I have every right to slap you when your a rude little bitch" he yell pushing me to my bed . "Wow i am a bitch your calling me a bitch now what makes you fall in love with a bitch you gave this bitch two lovely daughter she had 7 miss carriages i am tired i am going to leave you since i am a bitch" I yell.

I was now getting up only to get a hard shove and I hit my head on the bed head falling to the bed unconscious.

He look and took care of me until I woke up about one day later. I woke to look at my self seeing my swollen face and bruse all over my body I started to cry .