chapter 2

Two weeks later I woke up with morning sickness alone in my bed because he went to work. I was vomiting and couldn't get up out off bed oh god what am going to I can't keep being in bed my Ralph will kill me if he nows I didn't cook he hates ordered food so I have to fight for now he needs me.

I was now out of bed I ran to the toilet to throwing up on the way oh god I will have to clean this up before he gets back he will kill me if he sees the room like this.I went about my breakfast but couldnt eat because I keep throwing up any think eat so I didn't have any lunch  later in the day I took a bath and went in the room .I cleaned it and went downstairs I cooked the dinner and then i went for kids at school I pick them up drop them at my moms house because they are always there on Fridays they spend there weekends there and so on.

I knew he would be home early so i hurried home before he starts to argue with me for being home late. I reached home to find my door open and the newly house that I cleaned was a mess."Honey am home" I said as I burst the front door. Then to my surprise i went my kitchen only to see a handbag, shoes and champaign glasses on the kitchen counter. I was shocked to hear strange sounds so I ran up stairs only to my found my jaws drop to the floor ,Ralph are screwing with some other woman having sex on our bed.

" Ralph what the fuck is going on" I yell with tears in my eyes. "Are you blind ?"he slam at me. "I am your wife your pregnant wife why would you do this" I stated to scream. "You fucking bitch get out of my house?"I yell at the woman on my bed on my sheet that I wash .Get the fuck out now!I yell at her. She picked up her thing and put on her clothes an walked out the room smiling "you bitch you now your man will be back you slut she said" walking out hitting my shoulder.

"How dear you bring her here ? You beat me and now cheat on me what did I do wrong ?" I yell as I fell to the floor as my tears flow heavy down my cheeks. "I am sor.... "Oh save it you hurt me. "Mee I take care of you do the laundry cook clean our house and not to mission having sex with you the mother of twins and pregnant again how could you the one time I couldn't give you pleasure you do this ?" I got up walking to my room start to pack my things." I am not staying here another second with you hurt me very bad" I screamed with pain in his eyes he held my hand stopping from doing what I was doing. "Your not going anywhere you have no where to go and you can't take my children along besides your pregnant with my baby your not going and that final"he said. "Oh really if you didn't hurt me I wouldn't be doing this for 5 good years you were the only thing I needed until you started beating me handling me like some maid or something and these tears mean nothing you so how dear you stop me from going". "Your my wife you are not allowed to go "he said with tears in his eyes.

"So what you didn't take me as you wife do you ever think about the kids and this unborn baby do you ever think that your hurting me do you care. I need to go I can't stay here please just let me go please I think you hurt me enough "I said as I turn my hand breaking free from his grip .I started to pack my thing  again I took up my bag as he push me to the bed "how dear you " he said "and how dear you cheat in our bed the same bed that i spread wash your sheets even though we don't sleep any more that the same  one we made our beautiful twins on show respect and pride if not to me to the girls and this baby who do you think is going to sleep hear with you on that filthy bed making any more babies?" I ask as I run off with
bag on my back. "Come back hear he demanded" As he ran behind me downstairs.

"No never you don't deserve me as your wife you will never find some one like me to put up with your rubbish I should be happy!" I ran down the last stairs and fell hitting my back and hurting my side. I couldn't move my eyes became dizzy and I fell unconscious.