chapter 3

I woke up feeling a little pain in my hip it hurts so bad. I looked around the room only to see I was still in our house."What the fuck am I doing here" I muttered. I suddenly began to remember what happened to me couple days back.
I was bleeding and it means that I lost my baby. "Oh no this can't be" I said as my eyes fell teary . I was about to get up when I felt a pain in my back I remembered hitting it when I fell after the argument with Ralph, I no longer want to live with.
Ralph walk in with food in his hand and I tried getting up but I couldn't he tied me to the bed. Oh I wish I could slap that motherfucker.

"You dirty boy what have you done to me you evil demon you kill my baby you fucking dog" I yell out.

"Hi take it easy" he said with a smile.

"Yeah how long was I in the bed?"

"1week" he said as he got closer with the food before placing it on my bed .He opened the box with the food was kept in and then took the fork and began feeding me with it I eat because if I didn't want to fell dizzy like before . "So, where is your new wife"?I ask with a concern look. "She is in front of me being fed by my hands "he looked up at me with teary eyes. "I am sorry" he said to me with his tricky caring eyes.

"Why? "."What are you sorry for?".

"I let you lost our baby and I am sorry you had to see that I was making out with my side chick in our bed".he said as tears flow down my cheeks. I" lost my baby because of you both please just leave me alone".

" I won't if you don't calm down"

"It ok I just want to be out of hear you beat me I accept it and you cheat on me with other women all the time so its ok I just want you to have your freedom".

"So how long as this other relationship  going on for cause if you love her go to her be her man"

" One year and  two months "

"Oh great just great if you didn't love me you could just say it it wouldn't hurt would it "
I'm sorry  I just  he trailed of..... Can you give me another chance to prove it won't happen again "he said looking hopefully waiting for me to answer him. I have always forgive you this is the 5 time I caught you with that girl but its fine.

" I don't now you just keep doing this to me always so I don't now if I want to".I said as I tried to get up but the pain was worst than I was felling before because my heart was now broken as he spoke. "Please I am sorry just take me back" He said .

"Ok fine but for the last time promise I will not have you cheating or beating me .

"I promise you now get some rest he hugged and kiss cheek before he left the room".