Friends United!

Lucy had trouble catching her breath when she was back in the Celestial World. Virgo and Leo hadn't seen her in this much pain since she'd been poisoned. Everything in her body hurt, and even though she was immortal, the arrow that had struck her was just as painful as you would imagine. She couldn't seem to stand, either, and was praying that she wouldn't be called back anytime soon since her energy was absolutely drained.

"Princess." The maiden said, taking a seat next to her, "It hurts to see you in such pain. I have failed to protect you once again." She frowned.

"H- H- Hey." Lucy muttered, looking up at her, "It's fine..." She smiled, "You do- don... donee tah worry about m... m ... me."

She tried to push herself up but failed once again and fell to the ground with a loud thump.

"You must not push yourself, Princess." She ordered, "You need to wait for your energy to regenerate. There is good news, though. As long as you are unable to fight, your key holder will not be able to call you."

"I see." She mumbled, "Thisis, a... a... a glass half f-f-full kinda deal, huh?"

"I suppose that's what you could call it." The maiden said, picking her former mage up and carrying the crying girl back to her house. Virgo stayed with the blonde, staying calm as she cried on the maiden's lap.

She's in so much pain. The pink-haired girl thought to herself, if only I could help her.

Wiping a few tears away, she looked up at her friend, "Wh... where's Loke?" She asked suddenly, wobbling on her feet as she attempted to walk on her own, failing miserably.

"No need to worry." Virgo reassured, helping the girl up and supporting her as they walked back to the blonde's home, "Big Brother and Aquarius have gone to Earthland to get help from your comrades." She explained, handing her off to Aries so the maiden could open the door for the two.

And as Lucy looked up at the ram, she saw something she saw something flicker in her eye, and her whole body was shaking. Not out of fear though, but out of rage, which was something the blonde had never seen before. The light pink-haired spirit was always so timid and full of self-doubt, so to be seeing her like this was something new. She was almost as frightening as Aquarius.

"Please watch over the Princess, Ms. Aries. Big Brother is calling me." Virgo said with a slightly concerned look in her eyes.

The ram just nodded and helped the young woman the rest of the way inside. She sat down on the couch and lay Lucy on top of her, "Miss Lucy." She sighed sadly, about to say something else when she noticed that her friend had fallen asleep on her lap.

Aries hugged the girl close to her heart, face shaking at the sight of the cuts and bruises. Oh, how she hoped that her friends could find Lucy's key soon. If they couldn't? Well.... She didn't want to think about that.

"Aries." Lucy mumbled, opening her eyes and smiling at her friend, "Why does it... hurt?"

"Oh goodness, are you in pain Ms. Lucy?" She asked in her timid voice, "I'll do my very best to try..."

"No, that's not what I mean." The blonde said, "Why does it hurt... every time I'm summoned by him? I don't understand..."

"I can't say for sure." She said, "But it is likely due to the fact that he's using your key even though you aren't contracted to him." The ram suggested, "It's just a theory though, Ms. Lucy. I'm sorry that I've disappointed you, I'm useless after all!"