Raging Anger!

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" Aquarius shouted, floating above the lake. She refused to stop until he was defeated. She needed to get back at him for hurting Lucy, and if that meant draining the lake, so be it.

"Aquarius, no!" Juvia Lockser shouted from the middle of the search party, "You'll kill him!"

"Yes, don't overdo it!" Erza agreed.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Sucking even more water into her vase, an image of Lucy smiling stopped her in her tracks. The water stopped flowing and she looked at the sight in front of her. She had almost killed.

She had almost murdered someone over that little brat, "It's like that stupid bimbo had made me weak. I could have killed you easily."

"Hey, don't worry 'bout it." Gray reassured, touching her shoulder, "You gave that moron what he deserved."

"I had to come. I couldn't wait around anymore. This shit has to end!" She shouted through tears, "Please... please save her." She begged, floating down closer to the lake, "He's knocked out, but he'll be waking up soon. Grab the key before it's too late."

Why am I crying in the first place? She's just an idiot. There's no need to care about her. You've hated her from the beginning.

Still though, she couldn't help but feel furious at the thought of her fr—no, the stupid girl getting hurt. Casting an evil glare, she pointed ahead, "What are you doing? Go get it already!"

Wendy nodded and ran through the shallow end of the lake and over to the wizard. Quietly, she grabbed his key ring. It made a soft jingle, but she managed to get it off with no difficulty. But then all the sudden she couldn't breathe, and she realized that Azrael had his hands around her neck.

"Wendy!" Carla shouted from across the lake.

Lucy's eyes opened and she struggled to sit up. She was shaking in fear as she watched the scene in front of her. The one she could see through her own key. Virgo held a firm grasp on the blonde's shoulders, looking at her friend with the utmost concern. The blonde was shaking in fear, trying to get up out of her bed. The pink-haired girl pulled her back down, staring into her frightened brown eyes, "Princess, calm yourself."

"Bu... W...A..." Still unable to form sentences, she looked up at her friend and hoped that she understood.

"Don't worry about them." She reassured, "All that matters is you, Princess."

"I f... f... e....ll." She mumbled, "B..B..B......a.." Licking her dry lips, she looked up at the celestial spirit, tears dripping down her face.

"I know, but you can't help it. You won't be able to go back for a while. I don't know how he managed to open your gate last time, though. You were wounded at the time."

Pulling herself up, she threw herself into Virgo's arms and held onto her tightly. A single tear dripped down the maiden's face as she hugged back, "May I confide in you, Princess?"

Eyes halfway open, the blonde looked up at the maiden through her blurred vision and nodded.

"I fret to say that sometimes I wonder if bringing you here was the right thing to do. If Loke and I hadn't.... Then you would never be in such horrible pain right now."

"But she would also be dead." The Lion spirit entered the room with a mug of Oolong Tea, placing it on the blonde's nightstand, "You doing alright there, Lucy?" When he didn't receive an answer, he sat down on the bed next to her. It seemed the girl had just fallen asleep. Her eyebrow twitched and she let out a yelp, the lion wondering what exactly she was dreaming about.