Chapter 10

Jayveon p.o.v.

"I was running through the 6 wit my woes! " I sung as I pulled up into the driveway. I just came from a party and I'm high af. I saw the Range in the driveway. My mom ain't drove that car in months. I guess she started appreciating my gift! Ungrateful ass.

I got out my car and as I was walkin to the front door I heard a cry. Damn I must be high as shit cause I'm hearing things. I kept walking then I heard "Bubba. " I know thats Mookie. Who left my lil nigga in the car by herself!?

I ran to the car and I saw blood on the door handle. Wtf? I opened the backseat door and took Mookie out. I checked her to see if she was hurt. Thank God she wasn't.

"Mookie why you in the car by yoself? " I asked. She shrugged and pointed to her tummy. I sighed and walked inside the door while holding her.

I changed her diaper and shit then fed her. This some real nigga type shit cause me personally ion do this for anybody. Kareem duck ass should of been potty trained her. When Mookie was done eating I decided to question her more.

"Mookie what did you do today? "

"Me go to park with Andrea. " She said. If she went to the park with Illegal then where she at?

"Where ille- I mean Andrea at? "

"Her was at the park. " She said. Shit ain't adding up. I took my phone out and called her. She ain't answer. I called again but she still ain't answer. I got mad and then called Kay. Kay should know where her long head no neck ass friend at.

"Hello? " Kay said.

"Where yo hairless mole rat lookin ass friend at? "

"Is this Jayveon? " She asked

"Naw its Tevin. " I said in a duh tone.

"You get on my last nerve Jayveon! " She yelled. I ain't Tevin. She better bring that voice down a few notches before I climb through this phone.

"Answer my question lil giraffe bogarian weave wearin ass girl. "

"Boy.. Anyways. She was at the park with us earlier and then she left. Ain't she at home? "

"If she was at MY house do you think I would be calling you? Hmm!? Hmm!? "

"Omg. Did you call her!? I thought she went home! "

I hung up in Kay face cause her ass was having a meltdown on the phone. Next I called my mom I hope she know where Illegal at.

"Momma have you seen Andrea? And when you comin home cause my stomach growlin for yo cookin. Hear it? " I asked putting my phone to my stomach so she could hear it. Then I put it back up to my ear.

" Jayveon go cook yo over grown wanna still be baby ass something to eat boy. I'll be home in a little cry baby and She was supposed to be home by seven. Where are you at? " She asked.

"Oh ok. I'm at my friend house but thats all I wanted to know. Bye. " I said hanging up my phone. She got me all in my feelings like Drake. She know I can't cook shit, but boiled water. Anyway I lied cause I ain't want to worry her. She need to stop jauning on me though. Cause I will out jaun her ms. Piggy mixed with Kermit sips tea ass.

illegal was suppose to be home by 7 and it's 9. Where the fuck she at?

Andrea p.o.v.

I woke up in a cold dark place with my head throbbing in pain. I don't remember nothing that's happened and most important, I don't know where I'm at.

" Remember me? " Somebody said. The lights turned on after. I squinted because the light was too bright, but when I saw who it was my heart completely DROPPED.