Part 2 jimin why now?

-morning-
"Why the is it morning already! Ugh I hate mornings"

Author note-(btw you're the student council in school and per say the sweet kind kid)

Hey! Author Author-(What?)

Can you hurry up cause they want to hear this story you made up

Author-(fine! I can make you die anytime you know?)

Whatever you won't even dare

Author-(true okay back to the story)

You started to get ready for school with your clothes and did your things. And started walking to school.

While you were walking you saw jimin? With some guy? He seems to be talking in a back alley way I didn't think much about it and left until. I heard jimin say something that caught my interest.

Jimin-" hey you should come to the ring! There was crazy fights!"

???-"nah I don't have time we need to get this man he fu*king betrayed us!" -strong stern term

Damm he mad sh*t I made a sound...why did this gotta happen now? And then I ran...for my life

???-"who's there!"
*took out his gun*

Not now! I ran and ran...until u made it to school

Friends name-"hey! Why do you look so tired?"

"Well it's nothing just wanted to get some exercise"
*laughs nervously*

Friends name -"well tell me everything after let's just go the bell already rang!"

"Okay sounds good!"

~skip after school~

"Hey I'll see you tomorrow okay I need to help the teacher and do the stringent council meeting!"

I hate the student council but I got good grades and everyone chose me to be the leader or whatever. But hey it helps my resume when I get a job and move away from my home.

Friends name "oh okay!! See you later bye!...and tell me what jimin is up to" *wink*

"Uhh fine haha bye!"

And I forgot jimin is in it to. But the thing is he ain't that smart ? I mean he decent it's just the girls in this school like his looks so they chose him. Ughh girls these days only caring for someone's looks.

~meeting~

(Nothing happened just normal stuff in student councils)

Teacher-"Okay the meeting is over you guys can go home now, get home safely"

Finally I can go home-

Teacher-"oh wait y/n would you mind get something for me in my class it's a file."

Holy!!! Jsjwrbjakqnrbb why now!!

"Of course mam I'll get it !" -nicest tone possible

(You go get the file)

"Here you go!, I'll be going home now thank you see you soon mam"
(You quickly left and walked through the halls)

Basically no one was here it's around 6 since the meetings happened i know so long...but hey look who I found jimin?

He's on the phone ? Let's see what he has to say

Jimin-"hey boss can you come pick me up? I kinda uhh left my keys somewhere and can't find it"

How dumb can he be?

Jimin-"thanks! I'll be waiting"

Yeah this is boring ugh...I just grab my bag and was about to leave until

Jimin-"OH hey y/n!"

Frick why now jimin this one time you could shut your mouth.

To be continued