Part 63 hm

Yoongi POV

"She's gonna die isn't she"

Jin-"she might at this rate"

"She's gonna die"

Jin-"dont say that Jungkook can hear you"

"He should learn by now that she's dying slowly, he isn't loving her he's killing her"
-he sounded stern

Jin-"we cant know at this rate she's slowly becoming weaker as time goes on"

"Yeah? What else is wrong with her"

Jin-"she has a disease"

"How bad is it"

Jin-"it makes her lose continuous and turn weak extremely weak over a period of time"

"How shes so strong do you need pills or something to help her regain her strength?"

Jin-"yeah her body needs it, I don't know if her organs can keep up with her strength or wounds I wonder if she took anything"

"She might of taken antibiotics or some type of steroids or I'm not sure drugs?"

Jin-"if she did then the drug or steroids would be gone by now"

"Do you know if she was born with it?"

Jin-"have no idea but it seems like her body could take major damage but still be okay but in a period of time she'll take all the wounds in one day or so "

"She was so strong though I don't understand"

Jin-"and it seems like time is running out. She needs her pills before her body completely shuts down"

"Where do you find them?"

Jin-"I'm guessing it's something the public can't buy, her body takes all the damage and then only minor injures and get weaken by a bit ,then one day it pushes all the wounds she had taken and makes her body perish"

"So you're telling me she has this thing where you say it's a disease she takes major bullets then doesn't feel it then one day she feels all the bullets again?"

Jin-"yeah that's what I'm saying"

"What the actual fuck"

"I wouldn't say it's a disease I would say it's a fucking curse. I wonder how she became like this"

Jin-"what I know it's definitely something Jungkook didn't know of"

"I'm pretty sure she never told us either"

Jin-"she's been away and at night she has been missing some nights"

"Well whatever just make sure not to tell anybody else about this"

Jin-"I'll try to do more research about this curse of hers"

"It's rare extremely rare but extremely dangerous"

Jin-"I'll try to find some medicine for her body for now I'll put some antibiotics in her to make her calm down"

"Alright"

Jungkook-"what's rare and extremely dangerous? What's wrong with y/n?!"

"Listen Jungkook it's nothing I'm going home"

Jungkook-"NO NO WHATS WRONG WITH HER?"
-he grabbed yoongi's shirt

Jungkook-"SHES NOT DYING SHE CANT BE!"

Jin-"JUNGKOOK LET GO OF YOONGI!"

Jungkook-"NO TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH Y/N! YOU HAVE TO!"

"STOP IT!"

Jungkook-"I HEARD WHAT YOU JUST SAID ABOUT HER! TELL ME! WHATS WRONG WITH HER"

"FINE YOU WANNA KNOW?"

Jungkook-"YES WHATS WORNG WITH Y/N"

"SHES GONNA DIE HAPPY?"

To be continued

Sorry I haven't uploaded I had some stuff to do this weekend! Hope you enjoy