Part 3 who are you?

"O-oh hey jimin"-trying not to fight him

Jimin-"Why are you out here? Aren't you suppose to go home like an hour ago?"

"Well the teacher needed something so I had to stay a little longer"*smile*

"Anyways I'm gonna go home!"

Wait a second why is there so many people around this area with masks? I swear jimin if those are your girlfriends and they want to kill me now. I'm gonna stay around this corner just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Jimin-"Okay! Bye y/n"

~5 mins later~

Oh there's a car pulling up huh? Who could that be his other girlfriend? Who knows maybe I'm being to mean haha well whatever.

OH ITS A BOY! He gay? Nah he can't be wait he's saying something.

Jimin-"hey Jungkook! You finally came haha.."- nervous tone

So his name is Jungkook? Interesting...wait a second is he in that mafia or hand my biggest fan boy is in? No way. Can't be?

Jungkook-"ugh let's just go"

He was about to turn around when those two mans jumped on the both of them fighting all of them.
Damm should I help?

Wait I have my mask with me since today and another jacket because of the most richest mafias and gangs are coming, and I wanted to earn some money. Ugh jimin you owe me this time.
(You put on the mask)

I saw that Jungkook guy was 3 vs 1 and one of them was about to stab him when I push him. And great I got fuc*king stabbed.

I had worse let's just keep going...about 5 mins after all of them were on the ground and I see that Jungkook guy look at me strait in my eyes

Jungkook-"who are you? Why are you here?" -he seems confused and concerned

And I dipped ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I'm not gonna get into some mafia gangster sh*t.

Jimin POV

I was waiting outside for Jungkook to pick me up. He came but at the same time we got jumped by some ones mafia. Looks like they wanted to take us out...

We were fighting...sh*t I'm getting weaker there's to many of them I couldn't see Jungkook trying hard to keep them off we didn't have any weapons on us.

"JUNGKOOK CAREFUL!"

Wait? Who is that!! It's a girl?? What the- she got stabbed! And continued to beat the living hell out of every single one of the guys almost 2 times her size...

And then the fight is done... Jungkook went over to her, she has a mask on though she seems to familiar.
And then she ran away? WHAT!!

Jungkook-"who was that?" -he looked at me and glared at me

"Bro I don't even know?"

Jungkook-"GIVE ME EVERY SINGLE DETAIL ABOUT HER"

"Woah calm down I'll see what I can do I don't even know what her face looks like"

Jungkook POV

I'll find you my little princess I will and you'll be mine *smirk*

To be continued