Part 6 not today boy

"Thanks for the offer j hope I'm leaving"-harsh tone

Jungkook-"you're not going anywhere, jhope go lock her up"

F*ck that I'm not getting trapped again. Seriously why does that guy even need me.

(J hope suddenly grabs my arm)

You twisted his hand and thrown him over your shoulder.

That hurt you little sh*t.

Jungkook-"I see you can fight my princess but you're not getting away from me today"*smirk*

"Sorry mr but I'm not going anywhere with you"

I'm getting out of here but how? I'm hurt and I can't drive with no keys...where are the keys...j hope has it! I slowly look down at j hope unconscious. I take the keys from his pocket without the other people knowing.

I start by staring at all of their positions and figure out the closest escape..and to the front to the car of course.

And bingo the kitchen window. They all gather around me until.

Jungkook-"give her to me and make sure she doesn't escape I want her"

And one by one they try to attack me getting me more hurt. This isn't good...not good my wounds are opening more. Noo not now. I made a run for the window trying to open as fast as possible when they all were down.

Jungkook I swear you're dead to me.
I got out the window while they try to chase me I kept running to the car. Jungkook as well was in the fight he grabbed me.

"Leave me alone I don't want nothing to deal with your mafia sh*t or you in general"

Jungkook-"sorry honey but now you're gonna belong to me even if you leave I'll find you"

And I tried so hard to fight him. Too hard and in the end my wounds got the best of me. I blacked out

-morning-
Where the fu*k am I. Yes I remember now I'm in the god dam Jungkook and his mafia house. I regret saving you j hope.

I tried standing up but I can? I'm hand cuffs to the bed!! Are you kidding me. Wait a second there's a bobby pin in my hair. Thank you me for putting bobby pins in my hair.

I take it out somehow , I know it from YouTube don't judge me. Anyways I get it off my wrist and it had to happen soon or later. Someone opened the door it was...the one and only jimin?

Jimin-"umm hey? So I see you go out of the hand cuffs?"

"Can I leave?"

Jimin-"sadly no haha? You have to stay here until boss comes back"

I have no choice sorry (friends name) your poor baby is gonna get a little bruised.

I ran to him and kicked his private apart. Well that's the easiest option.

Jimin-"W-why there??"

"Sorry I have to go get out of this alive"

He got up and was gonna punch me instead he was too short
Author( btw jimin you're really short haha)

And pulled off my mask instead...

Jimin-"WAIT BODY PRESIDENT Y/N?"

"Jimin I swear you're so annoying you just had to pull off my mask"

"I'll kill you jimin I'll do it"
With that I jumped out from the window? Somehow still have the keys to the j hopes car and jumped from the roof...(let's just say it was on the second floor) you made it down safely.)

Jimin-"wait Y/n!! I'll see you tomorrow!"*smirk*

Great just great.

I got in the car and drives off...to a random street..
Let's see what they have here....

To be continued