Chapter 1: Transfer Student

Warnings(?):
Semi-Abuse
Semi-Depression
Beginning of Bullying

Pairing: Gabriel Reyes x Jack Morrison
Rights: All Rights Reserved, Characters and Game belong to Blizzard.
Category: Boy x Boy ; FanFiction
Word Count: 1,079

~ • ~

"Wake up you fucking piece of shit." A rough, raspy voice was heard as he yanked the blanket away from the small boy in his bed. Groaning from the loss of his warmth and protection, he remained on the bed with his eyes closed.

"Don't make me say it again, boy.." The voice warned again and the boy sat up from his bed. Rubbing his tired eyes, he turned to look up at the figure who stood above him. Suddenly, his face snapped to the left as he felt a stinging sensation on his cheek.

"You'll be late for school if you continue on with this sort of behavior young man." The male grunted and stormed out the boys room, slamming the door shut behind him. Running a hand through his blond locks, he let out a tired and shaky sigh as he made his way towards his closet.

Opening the door and rummaging through the pile of clothes he has, he chose a simple blue t-shirt with navy blue skinny jeans. He looked over towards his shoe rack and picked up the navy blue vans, to top it all off; he grabbed his grey sweater. Dressing to his selected clothes, he looked over at his nightstand where his clock rested at.

'7:20am, I still have some time to spare..' The boy finished tying his shoes and grabbed his backpack. Stuffing a few notebooks from his study desk onto his backpack, he walked out of his room and slung it over his shoulder. Walking into the kitchen, he went over to the fridge and grabbed a yogurt cup.

"You better put that back, it isn't for you to eat." A high pitch voice was heard behind him as he turned. Looking at the golden locks that fell over her shoulders, he looked up to make eye contact with blue orbs. Letting a frown appear on his face, he opened the fridge and placed the selected breakfast snack back.

"Good boy, now get to school before you are even more late.." She pushed him out and slammed the door behind him. Inhaling deeply, he let out a tired breath and continued on his way to school. Looking up in front of him, he saw a couple of teens walking together.

'They must be very good friends..' He mumbled to himself as he continued to walk. Placing his hoodie up, he quickly walked past them. Hearing some mumbling and whispers, he chose to ignore it and kept on walking. Clenching the straps of his backpack, he speed-walked over to the school. Looking up, he admired how big the campus was.

Watching the students pile up inside, groups kicking back outside the yard, the nature beautiful as ever. The blonde was slightly excited, readjusting his straps, he walked into the campus. Once reaching the double doors and entering, he observed his surroundings. Omnic's roaming around the hallways, students by their lockers grabbing their textbooks or chatting with their friends, everything seemed perfect.

"Hey, you must be the new kid!" A random guy yelled out and the hallway became silent. Everyone focused their attention upon the voice and the blonde male that awkwardly stood in the middle of the hallway. Shrinking himself more further into his hoodie, he quickly continued to walk within the awkward atmosphere.

"Don't walk away from someone who is talking to you, didn't your mommy teach you manners?" The voice spoke out loud, his voice echoing in the quiet air. Everyone began to snicker around them. The blonde male stopped dead in his tracks, gripping the straps of his backpack, he turned to face the guy who called out to him. The boy soon regretted his decision though.

The guy was way taller than him, very buff and big, had a small beard growing with his slicked back blond locks. A scar was over his right eye, he was basically blind in that eye. The huge male walked over to him. Feeling intimidated, he looked down at his shoes as he neared up at him.

"What's your name, kid?" His thick German accent was very noticeable. Waiting for a response, the smaller male flinched at his accent.

"J-Jack Morrison sir.." The boy mumbled, his voice squeaked in slight fright. The German lifted the boy's head up by his chin, Inspecting his face and features. Removing the hood, he looked at his semi-messy blonde hair.

"Hm.. I can tell you are a golden boy.." The German spoke and stood back up straight.

"Doesn't matter to me though, watch your back boy." The tall male shoved the kid, walking away while chuckling. Stumbling back a bit, Jack had caught himself. Looking around, he noticed everyone went back to whatever they had done before the little incident.

Shoving his hands into his sweater pockets, he walked over to the main office. Once seeing the door title, he walked in. The office was quite chattery, the people at the desk were answering phone calls, rapid computer typing was heard.

"Ah! You must be the new transfer student, welcome to Overwatch High! It's great to have you here.." One of the ladies spoke up as she got up and left her desk. She walked over to Jack and gave him a soft smile.

"Uh.. Thanks?" The boy turned to watch the lady near him.

"My name is Moira O' Deorain.. The students here call me Dr. Deorain." She smirked, scratching a strand of hair away from her face.

"You have very long nails.." Jack mumbled as he watched her hand movements. Moira let out a loud chuckle as she led him out of the office. Taking out a piece of paper she had in her pocket, she handed it to him.

"This is your class schedule, oddly enough you have science class with me.." She smiled, patting him on the back.

"Hopefully your first few hours at our campus hasn't been a hassle for you. I'm sure you'll fit in just great." Waving goodbye, she walked back inside the office and left the blonde boy confused and lost.

"Gosh.. Please don't let me die during my first day of school here.." Jack mumbled and plead to himself as he walked to his first class of the day.