The Honeymoon

" Betty are you ok" Jughead said in worry as he ran after her to the toilet.
" yeah, I'm fine Jug, I am probably just coming down with something" she said as she started to be sick again.
" I can go back home if you aren't feeling great Betts" Jughead said as he held back her hair for her.
"No no, I am fine, I promise" Betty said she Jughead helped her up.
" Well then, let's get ready for breakfast down stairs" Jughead said.
" I am gonna wash my face" Betty said as she closed the bathroom door, but as she turned around she saw a pregnancy test by the sink.
Betty picked it up. " It hasn't been used" she said quietly. Betty was thinking, How come for two days she has been sick in the morning, but fine right after. Betty began to think to about for late she was. "I will just make sure, I am not" Betty mumbled to herself.
2 minutes later
" Betty come on" Jughead shouted.
" just a second" Betty said as she nervously looked at the test. " oh my god, I'm am" she said to herself before Jughead rushing in the bathroom to see why she was taking so long.
" Betty"
" Jughead, I was worried, I am late and was being sick, so I took one and I am pregnant" Betty said as she have Jughead the test.
" Your really pregnant, were gonna have" he couldn't finish the sentence before the tears started rolling down his cheeks.
" we're gonna have a baby, Jug" she said as she hugged him.
" I am so happy, Betts" Jughead said as he hugged Betty.
" I can't wait" Jughead said as he and Betty went down stairs for breakfast in hotel.

—————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.