The Party

" Hi everyone, thank you so much for coming here on such short notice, we have some very exciting news to tell you all" Betty said as Jughead wrapped his arm around her as she spoke.

" Betty Cooper, the love of my life is infact " Jughead said before being interrupted by Alice Cooper as she stormed in.

" Elizabeth Cooper, you are not telling everyone this news, it has happened to Polly, but it is not gonna happen to you, I will not allow it"

" Mom, how dare you, I love Jug and I am having this baby weather you like it or not, but you are not going to stop me from having a family, I am 22 now" Betty said almost bursting in tears.

" yeah, but out closet monster, she is 26 now" Cheryl shouted as she marched in between the mother and daughter.

" Betty I cross the line at letting you have this baby" Alice shouted

" Mrs Cooper, I love your daughter and I would do everything to help her with the baby, I promise, Betty will never be left alone, she is not Polly, you know that, just.... calm down" Jughead said

" Boi, what is going on here" F.P shouted as he ran in between Jughead and Alice.

" F.P do you know your son is gonna be a dad" Alice shouted as everyone gasped at the news of a baby.

" Congrats, were so happy for you" Toni and Cheryl said as they ran to Betty.

" Well, if you are really ready then I guess, I cant stop you you are growing up to fast" Alice said as she started to giggle while giving Betty a huge.

" Thanks mom" Betty said in tears.

" Ahhh this so amazing.... your pregnant . oh my god" everyone screamed as they all crowded around Betty and Jughead.
The Get together went on for hours. People were bringing in food and drinks and Betty was having the time of her life talking to her friends about the baby, while Jughead went to talk with Archie.
" Bro this is amazing, I can't believe your gonna be a dad"
" Now Archie don't get your hopes up, you never know something might go wrong, I'm abit worried for Betty, I mean she doesn't stop" Jughead said as he turned around took two drinks from the table and handed them to Archie.
" Nah man she will be find, Betty is sensible, she'll be careful" Archie said as Veronica walked over to them.
" omg guys Cheryl brought nana rose and you that thing she did with the necklace over pollys belly"
" yeah" they both said.
" well she's doing it to Betty come look"
Veronica said as she dragged them both over to Nana rose and she took out a necklace and hung it over Betty's belly.
" oh" Nana Rose said as she looked up and Jug before putting the necklace back in her pocket.
" what, is the baby ok" Jughead said as he quickly rushed over to Betty.
" My dear you are having a girl, one little girl" Nana rose said as she turned to see everyone intrigued in what she was doing.
" Jug" Betty said as she got up and turned around.
" it's worked for polly maybe.....ours is.......a girl" Betty said as she smiled at Jug.
" Maybe" Jughead said as he too smiled, Jughead threw his arms around Betty and as he released he looked down and touched Betty's belly.
That night everyone felt full of hope and joy. It's was the first for Riverdale's residents for a long time.
A/N: Thank you for reading this far, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter xox