The Name

" Oh my god, its happening" Alice said as she starting pacing the corridor.

" Alice, just calm down, please" F.P said as he brought her to sit down.

" Please calm down Mrs Cooper, Betty is going to be fine, this is a great hostpital" Veronica says as she takes Archies hand.

Everyone stood up and quickly walked over to the nurse who just came out from the room where the baby was being delivered, hoping that there would be good news to tell.

" Whats happening, is she ok" Alice asked nervously.

" Everything is fine, we did have some trouble. we did a C-section, but don't worry she is fine and all stitched up, and... the baby is healthy and happy" The nurse said as she reassured them all.

" Infact you can see them both right now, if you like" The nurse softly spoke as she directed them in.

" Of course, I would love to see my cousins baby" Cheryl agreed as she made her way into the room.

Alice, F.P, Veronica, Archie, Toni and Cheryl walk in amazed as they see betty holding a baby with Jughead sitting in the chair beside her.

" Its a girl" Betty says smiling with joy as she took a big breath before speasking again to say " And her name is" Betty says as she turns to look at Jughead as he reveals the babies name.

" The babies name is Emma" Jughead proudly said as he took the baby from Betty too let her rest and gave it to Alice to meet her new granddaughter.

" That's such a beautiful name" Toni said as she gazed at the baby.

" It really is" Cheryl agreed as she stroked the side of the babies face.

" This is amazing B" Veronica said as she too gazed upon the baby.

" Congrats Jug, your gonna be a great dad" Archie said as he hugged Jughead.

" Thanks man" Jughead replied as he was given the baby back to put back in Betty arms once again.

" Ok everyone, you can see them both tomorrow, but for now Mrs Cooper and the baby need to rest and Mr Jones you can go home to for a rest if you like" the nurse said as she walked in with some small blankets and wrapped them baby in them and put Emma in the crib.

" No, no honestly, I think I'm gonna stay here with Betts" Jughead said as he set back down.

" Ok, Betty I will come back tomorrow to see you" Alice said.

" yeah, same Jug, I will bring you some change to clothes, ok boy" F.P says as they all leave the room and head to their cars to head home.
" you better all get some sleep the three of you, I will put the baby to sleep for you" the nurse says as put the baby to sleep and closes the door.
" night Betts" Jughead says as he lies down on the sofa bed.