2. Dinner

Midoriya leaded them to one tent. It was Midoriya's. Shoto and Mineta came inside along with Midoriya.

"So...What brings you here Shoto?" Midoriya asked with smile.

"We were just passing by. Looking for food." Shoto said with soft smile too.

"Oh! We have some food here. If you want to stay for dinner?! Uraraka and Asui are bringing food today. I mean humans as food. Katsuki and Eijiro are hunting animals for thier meal. So are you in mood for human or animal?" Midoriya offered them to stay for dinner.

"Human of course!" Mineta said happy actually. He don't have to go haunting now.

"Okay. I will tell others. Midoriya stands up and goes out of tent. Shoto and Mineta were patiently waiting in the tent.

"So...You are a member of this village?" Mineta asked and Shoto just nooded. "What do you think about this werewolfs?"

"I don't like them. But I won't hurt them. At least not the omega one. It's son of parents who helped my friend's mom. So that automatically means that I can't kill alpha either. Cause he  needs to protect omega." Shoto said cold and not interested in meeting this werewolfs.

After few minutes someone came into the tent.
"Hi guys! Come eat! You must be very hungry. My name is Tora btw." Tora is ghost too.

Village is organised that same monsters share same tent. There is two ghost, two werewolfs, two mummies, two demons, two zombies, two witches and now two vampires in the village.

Vampires followed her to the big desk where they sat. On desk were five dead humans and every monster got what he eats. After three minutes werewolfs came to desk to. They were eating deer. Cause they mustn't eat humans. Shoto noticed that there is 6 girls in the village and all six of them are acting protective around blondie werewolf.

He assumed that that werewolf is omega cause the other one, red one, was acting protective too.

"Shoto! Is good to see you again." Girl with long black hair and dark brown eyes said it. She was covered in gold. She was royal mummy. Cleopatra. She escaped from her family cause she doesn't want to be princess.

Sero is her friend. He is mummy too. Her partner is undominant alpha Jiro. Jiro is demon. Sero's partner is also undominant alpha demon. His name is Denki.

"Momo. Good to see you too." Shoto said still looking at blondie werewolf.
When red one noticed vampires he gave them angry look. He knew vampires hates them the most.

Other monsters would too but they respect them cause they know the matter of omegas which they don't have anymore. Blondie werewolf saw tension around Eijiro so he noticed vampires too. He didn't care, he just continued eating.

"For ones who don't know, this is prince Shoto, he is also member of this village, and his friend Mineta." Midoriya explained. Now Eijiro stoped looking at vampires and he got closer to blondie one. Katsuki.

"Good job! Uraraka and Tsuyu! This Humans are delicious!" Momo said. Uraraka is white witch. She is beta. Undominant beta. Her partner is Tsuyu. Tsuyu is dominant tho. Both of them are witches the difference is that Uraraka is white witch and Tsuyu black witch. They control different types of magic.

"Well...What brings you here prince?" Shinsou asked. Shinsou is zombie alpha. He is pretty introvert and he doesn't like to talk to much.

"Just passing by." Shoto answered. Mineta was bored so he started his charming charm to claim womens.

"Fuck off honey! She is mine." Mina said while Mineta tried to approach to Tora.

"Don't claim what's not yours. Mina and Tora are together. It is pretty weird for skeleton and ghost to be together but they are. Momo and Jiro are together too. Momo is princess Cleopatra and Jiro is demon. Asui is dark witch. She is dating Uraraka. The white witch. Mei is also dating already someone. And that's Tenya. Also is weird that zombie and skeleton are dating but deal with it. Point is all undominant's are taken. Don't try to provoke their partners."Deku explained to Mineta.

Mineta looked disappointed and sad. Shoto knowing what kind of person Mineta is, he smiled at him.

After that he looked at blondie werewolf again. He was looking at him whole dinner. He didn't know why he did that but he did. When he raised his look to see him, he noticed that blondie was now watching him.

Shoto raised one eyebrow and looked at him with 'What?!' look. Katsuki left a angry groan and stoped looking at him. Shoto considered that weird and rude. But he didn't stoped looking at Katsuki.

He watched how Katsuki eat like an animal. He was lacerating meat from victim with his strong powerful teeth. Shoto was impressed.

He stoped looking when Katsuki looked at him. He didn't want to look suspicious. But Katsuki noticed that Shoto is watching him the whole dinner. He wanted to know why.

Katsuki didn't feel save at all. He felt threaten. Like a prize. He felt really uncomfortable around Shoto. He heard when they were calling Shoto a prince. He considered that Shoto must be son of Enji Todoroki.

Katsuki wasn't afraid of Todoroki family. He actually knew already one. Katsuki was sitting in the middle of Deku and Kirishima. Shoto was on the other side of table and around him were sitting mineta and Tenya.

Katsuki wanted to test Shoto so he putted his toung out and licked his hand on which was his own blood. He got hurted when he was chasing after meal.

Shoto felt hot. He didn't know why. He stayed cold and mean outside so Katsuki didn't think his plan successed but it did. It was already 3 am in the morning and sun started to raise. Monsters didn't like morning sun so they would usually stayed at some kind of house or tent until 12 am.

They just don't like mornings okay?! Monsters don't sleep. Except werewolfs of course. So everyone went to one big tent where they all gathered together talking and doing things. Some, lovers, went to their tents and make love there (>~<).

Kirishima and Katsuki went to their tent to sleep. Witches made a shield around whole villages. So only people who have access could see the village or come in.

~In Kirishima's and Katsuki's tent~

"Katsuki..."

"Hmmmmm..."

"Did you noticed how that weird vampire is watching you all night?"

"Kirishima... Go to sleep! I'm fucking tired!"

Kirishima looked at Katsuki angrily. He squeezed to Katsuki and hugged him."You don't have to worry Katsuki. I will protect you. That's my job after all.". Katsuki was squeezed on Kirishima's chest so he could only see that.

But he was sure that Kirishima was angry and scared. They fall asleep like that. Noone of them noticed Shoto who was transformed in bat. He came inside the tent and watched Katsuki's back.

He was thinking that he has well formed body. Nice muscles. He lowed himself a little to come to Katsuki's ass. He didn't know what the fuck he is doing but he was interested. Why? He fucking didn't know. But he was so fucking interested in that omega that he didnt even know why.

He picked. Just little small look over Katsuki's ass. He was shocked. Katsuki's ass looked amazing. White. Gorgeous. At first he was ashamed of what he did. But then. He was amazed and incredibly happy for some reason. He stayed there looking at Katsuki's back and ass all time they were sleeping.

Around 11 am Katsuki turned Kirishima back, while he was sleeping, and he faced Todoroki. Shoto was now even more happy. Katsuki's face looks so vulnerable and sweet when he sleeps. He looked at his beautiful face. He came closer and touched his right cheek. It was so soft and squeezishy.

I don't know why I even made that scene but I hope you like it.