11. Ceremony

Guys I wanted to find some bnha character that isn't taken to make him into Katsuki's new husband. So I found his childhood friend that is actually hot. I don't know his name but you can see him in pic. I am gonna name him Yuuto Takahashi. I am not good at making up names but please tolerate it.

|Katsuki's POV|

2 more minutes and I will become Hana. It's like getting married to completely stranger. What a huge pain in the ass!

"Katsuki." Familiar voice called my name. I knew immediately who it was. Kirishima. I was surprised he actually talks to me after what happend.

"Shitty Hair... "

"You know, I wish you luck. You are going to be great Hana. It's gonna be little weird for me to get used to the fact that you are my boss now. Hah. Pretty unmanly, ha?"

"Tch. Aren't you brainless. About the Hana thing, I think it's completely bullshit. Do you think I am excited to meet some idiotic guy on our mating day?!?! I mean it's insane. Also we praticly grew up together. You don't have to call me Hana."

"But I do. It's in our codex. Are you excited you are gonna change your name?"

"Yeah right. That's the thing I hate the most."

Our conversation was interrupted by amazing melody which signaled that ceremony starts. Kirishima gave me permission look to go out there and meet my new husband. It's not like I needed it but...I kind needed it.

I stood there in front of doors what seemed like eternity. In reality it passed like three seconds. The reason why I stood there was... Well screw it. I don't wanna do this.

"Katsuki. You look beautiful. Go outside and show them how real omega beauty looks like!". Kirishima tried to cheer me up but I could see on his face he doesn't like this either. Ah. Fine. It's not like I have choice. Deep breathe in, deep breath out. Let's go.

I opened doors and everyone cheered up. All 10 Chisai packs of our Shiroi pack was here. So there was like 1000 people. It would actually be fine if there was only that many. But on my luck, there was Tsuki too. And couple other Chisai packs. All Hana's and Meishis were there too. So like 10 000 werewolfs. No big deal. Not a problem. I just hope I won't get panic attack or anxiety attack or anything that kind.....

I walked slowly towards black haired guy. He was in all in black. Black suit, black hair, black tail, black ears... Great. I am marrying an depressed emo.

"The ceremony may start. Rule number 23 says that ...."

I stand next to emo guy with no life in himself. My future husband. Or whatever. I could sense he is staring at me but I tried to ignore it as much I could. I don't wanna make scandal in front of 10000 werewolfs.

The dude reading rules was Itsuki himself. Honestly I didn't know that is also part of his job. Interesting. Itsuki was female alpha. Pretty gray female alpha with long pink hair and shiny light yellow eyes. Beautiful alpha.

Ceremony lasted for 4 fucking hours!!!! I can't stand anymore!!!! I just wanna go to bed but I can't do that either. After ceremony there is celebration. Ah fuck. Luckily I don't have to be on it.

"Do you wanna go see our room in this beautiful castle?"

"Ah? Sure."

I followed Takashi to my future home. My husband's name is Yuuto Takashi. That means my new name is Hana Takashi. Because all Hana's have the same name, Hana, so we claim Meishu's surname. You know. So we won't mix up or some shit. 

"Here " Meishu opened up huge golden doors and all I saw was gold, gold, gold.... Gold. And gold. And more gold. Everything looked so expensive and shiny. Room was huge and beautiful. I think I will never get used to the fuck I am royalty now.

"So. It's time."

"Ha?"

"I have to mate you. For our ceremony to be completed." He looked at me like I am the crazy one.

"Tch. Whatever."

"Unlike others, you have something against mating?'

"No?"

"Oh. So it's because of me. What? Do you not like me?" Again. Like I am the crazy one?!?

"I don't know you."

"Well. That's true. But that's how it supposed to be. Don't worry. For two weeks you would make these your nest. Correction. Our nest."

He has a huge ego. I can't believe I am stuck with him the rest of my life.

"I won't go hard on you today because it's your first time."

"Ha?"

"You weren't mated before. That means you are virgin right?"

Ah yes. I forgot. I need to mate first and then have sex. Idiotic rule.

"Tch. And what do you think?!?!"

"Nice. Like I said I won't go hard on you today. But starting from tomorrow get ready to go to heaven!~~"

Is this guy serious?!!?! I think I won't survive this. What is sharp enough for me to use it as a murder weapon? Hmm...let's see. Folk?

I was concentrating on my thoughts so I didn't realize when Yuuto came closer to me and pushed me on the wall.

"For a less than hour....YOU WILL BE MINE."