1. The Outcast Village

It was dark, quite, beautiful night. Everything mortal was asleep.

"Well, Well. Prince Shoto. Isn't this the Peace Village?" The thirsty for blood and food vampire Mineta, the right hand of Prince Shoto, tried to convince him to attack the village.
"Indeed it is. Let's say hi to my friend."Shoto responds cold and happy. He was looking forward to see that friend again.

"You have friend there? You know this village is against the Monsters Great Law?" Mineta looked confused. This village is against the law cause there every monster is the same.

Monsters kill each other. Just like lions kills tiger and the other way. But in that village is against their law to kill other monster. Only human and animals are allowed to be eaten.

"Shhhh....Wanna hear a secret?" Shoto said that cold but with little smile. Mineta just looked him strange. "I'm member of that village too." Shoto winged at that. Mineta stayed shocked. The great prince of the most powerful monsters, Vampires, son of the biggest empire of the vampires ever Enji Todoroki, and he is the member of the outcast village?!?! How shocking.

Shoto started approaching to the outcast village and Mineta followed him. When they entered in the village, green haired boy with green eyes hugged prince Shoto very thight.

"Hi Midoriya. Long time no see ha?"

Shoto said happy to see him. Green haired boy nooded:"Aha. Two hundred years!". Prince Shoto is two and half hundred years old and he is still practically a child.

Vampires becomes grown ups when they are 300 years old. Mineta is 267 years old and Midoriya 254 years old. Every monster is immortal except werewolf. They live 100 years and then they die.

Except something else don't kill them. The biggest enemy of vampires are actually werewolfs. Why? Vampires don't want to admit that werewolfs are monsters.

One reason is they are not immortal like every other monster. Second reason werewolfs are only monsters who lives in pack. Werewolfs are family monsters and they don't kill people!

The last thing is really important cause every monster kills people because of something. Ghost kills them because of their souls, zombies eat their brains, vampires blood, demons blood and hearth, witch because of their body parts for their biggest spells, mummy's because of their meat etc.

Werewolfs never kills people. It's against their werewolf laws. They actually help people sometimes to fight against other monsters.

Vampires are the most powerful and strongest monsters. That's why the Vampire king have rights to justify every monster on the whole world. In this case Enji Todoroki. Anyway, Midoriya is ghost. Village is small and there is like 13 members. Not including Todoroki.

"14? Wasn't us like 12?" Todoroki asked. Midoriya was the leader of that village. He tried to keep everyone happy and save. "We got two new members and you not gonna like them."

Midoriya said little nervously.
"They can't be worse than werewolfs. Hahaha..." Mineta made a joke on which Shoto laughs. Midoriya looked at them seriously. "They are werewolfs!" He said little angry and disappointed on Shoto.

Shoto looked at him with angry look too. He wasn't happy to hear that werewolfs are now in this village. "One is alpha and one omega. Omega shouldn't be the problem but he is really aggressive. Omega's mom saved mine. I actually am his childhood friend. People attacked us and they tried to kill my born village. I wasn't there, I was here. They killed half of villagers and one of them was my father. Mom said she don't know what exactly happend but when humans was about to shot her, one big blondie werewolf attacked that human and saved her. Another brown werewolf attacked other people. They didn't killed people only scared them. The brown one was Alpha of the pack, omega's father. The blondie one was Alpha's wife. Also Alpha tho. Other members of the pack were transformed into their half human half werewolf form and started helping hurted humans. They saved what was left of village. Since then My and his mother become friends.". Midoriya was explaining how he knows that werewolfs while walking through the village with Todoroki.

"I'm sorry for your lost. When that happens?" Todoroki felt little quilt but Mineta did not. "Before 16 years. Omega is now 15 years old and his name is Katsuki Bakugou. Eijiro Kirishima is Alpha and his friend. Omega werewolf can't go anywhere without one alpha. Omegas are vanished in all monstrous species except werewolfs. That's why they are protected. It would be a shame for the world to lose omegas. Every monstrous species is their own fault for loosing them. Werewolfs protects them really hard cause they don't want to lose once most largest and beautiful species in the world. Omegas like we all know is the biggest pride to Alpha. Too bad we don't have ones anymore." Midoriya explained that sadly.

It's tru that omegas were the most largest and beautiful species on the world. Alphas were fighting for them really hard. In the past if leader alpha (it doesn't matter which monster it is) doesn't have omega by his side he is not a real leader and he would be killed.

But every monster vanished their omegas on strange way. Vampires had evil leader before 500 years who ordered to kill every vampire omega on the world. He considered them weak and pathetic.

Mummies got in crises when they were buried in the ground with their omegas and they ate them.

Demons wanted to be like vampires so they did the same what vampires did. Ghost were evil and didn't have time to be with their omegas so omegas killed them self out of loneliness.

Witches were in war against each others. White against black witches. Because of the importance of omegas dark witches killed all white witches omegas and the other way. It's sad how omegas died actually.

Except werewolfs ones. Werewolfs seeing what's happening with the world made a decision to protect their omegas and law that one omega at least have to had one alpha protector.

They don't have to be lovers just protector.

"I agree. It's a shame indeed." Shoto agreeded with Midoriya. It really is sad. Mineta was still cold. He just hated werewolfs. The sad part is that werewolfs even if they fit in monsters they are the most smartest monsters.

They don't pick sides, they help other monsters when they need help (humans too) and more important they protect their families and each others.

...

And the most important thing is they would never kill other werewolf, human or monster. Only animal.

Well I'm over with first chapter. I know it's pretty boring cause it didn't much happend but I promise it will in next chapter. Enyoj.