VIII. l a s t

3:17 PMAPRIL 11, SUNDAY

3:17 PM
APRIL 11, SUNDAY

When you're too deep in love, you tend to forget that it has an end.

Johnny's parents seem like they don't care about him or what he's doing anymore. Instead of making him feel like he had a family, they made him feel like he just had a human bank that gave him money whenever he wanted. He hasn't gotten a single message from them, not even a reply.

He had so much to tell them, so many problems and issues they had no idea about. They paid no attention to him. They didn't care. All they wanted was for him to graduate with a major in engineering, so they'd finally have something to flaunt about aside from their thick wallets.

The years of pent up anger were starting to get to him and he felt like he couldn't contain them anymore. He bottled up too much of his feelings, with no one to talk to but his boyfriend. It was no problem at first, but he was afraid that he was beginning to hurt Ten with how he felt.

"How's my boyfriend doing?"

Right after entering the room, Ten settled beside Johnny, planting a soft kiss on his forehead. Johnny tenderly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and buried his face on his shoulder.

"Not that good, but at least you're here." He muttered softly, weariness in his voice.

Carefully, Ten placed his hands on Johnny's head and lifted it up to gaze ever-so-sweetly at him. He could tell his boyfriend was exhausted. If he could, he would return the happiness in his eyes. Maybe he could again, someday.

"You know, I'd never thought that after they'd taken care of me for so long, they'd just use me as an object to brag about once I grow up."
Johnny said in a low voice before he removed Ten's hands from his head, intertwining both of their fingers instead.

Ten giggled softly. "Well, you're something I would brag about too. Who wouldn't be proud of having a boyfriend like you?"

"...Well, thanks for appreciating me." Johnny let out a soft laugh before he placed his lips on Ten's, the two of them melting onto each other.

8:39 PM
APRIL 12, SATURDAY

Beer cans were scattered on the floor. And there was Johnny, crashed on his bed, hands covering his tear-stained face.

He felt like an absolute disappointment. All his parents appreciated about him was his grades- and he was letting them down.

His parents would completely abandon him if he failed this semester. Even if he won't, he failed a test- and that was enough for him to have a mental breakdown. As if his problems with his family weren't enough, he was just disappointing them even more. The only thing they appreciated from him was slowly fading away too. So he'd be completely useless to them, huh?