III. o b l i v i o u s

4:02 PM

4:02 PM

Jaehyun was finally home after a long day.

He set his bag down, and he sank into the beige leather couch. Johnny wasn't there for some reason. But that just meant he had the whole apartment to himself.

He and Johnny didn't live in the campus dorms. They lived in their own apartment which Johnny's parents bought for the two of them. Life for them was a bit easier compared to the majority of students.

Their families have known each other for a long time, and their bonds remain closer than ever. Since their Elementary days, it's always been like that. The two of them were the 'bestest of bros'. It's just that now, they're a bit more distant because of the amount of work they have.

He turned on the TV and switched to the documentary channel. He wanted to rest before he started on his project, and so he did.

5:15 PM

Taeyong came home to Ten snuggled up on the couch, watching a crime series. Ten gave him a tiny wave before continuing to eat his chips. Taeyong smiled at him before going to his room.

He changed into a comfy oversized shirt, and he settled next to Ten after returning to the living room. Ten looked kinda out of it.

"I've drank 10 cups of water, 4 glasses of mango juice, and a spoon of olive oil. My head still hurts." Ten muttered, his eyes fixed on the TV screen.

"Try not drinking more than me next time." Taeyong chuckled while he rubbed Ten's shoulder.
"Anyway, do you remember anything last night?"

"No. I just remember crying over John. Again." Ten looked down and crumpled his empty pack of chips before throwing it against the wall.

"Pick that up."
Ten groaned before following Taeyong's order, then returned to his spot.

"Nevermind yesterday...What happened today?"

"Surprise, work wasn't that boring. I got to talk to Jung Jaehyun."

"Who?"

"Handsome Architecture major."

"Which one?"

"Johnny's roommate."

Hearing that name again, Ten sighed and slightly nodded. He just didn't like remembering him.

Taeyong gently patted Ten's back before he continued the conversation. He wanted to try and make Ten forget about his ex. It's what he's been trying to do for 2 months now.

"Dude spent so much on repairing his broken phone."

"Yikes."

"Atleast the shop's got 549$. And a customer."