my neighbour (part 1)

Y/n POV

-My name is Y/n, i am 18 years old, and i have just left my current college to go to another college in LA, california. I have heard that this college is for people with high potential. So i have to try hard to get accepted in. I have been saving a lot of money to get a nice house with a nice view. I know what your thinking, why aren't you saving money for college, because to get into the college that i want you have to spend a lot of money to get in. I am waiting for about 3 months and then im going to get enough money for college. I have got to my new house and payed for it, i wanted the house to look good since i'm going to live here for about 4 or 5 years, maybe even longer. I have paid and now i am unpacking, i hear a knock on my door and i go to see who it is. I see 5 cute boys, they look around my age, or maybe a bit older, can't really tell. Daniel- "Hi, i'm daniel, are you the new neighbour". Y/n- "Uhh, yeah, my name is Y/n". Daniel- "Hello Y/n, the tallest one is jonah", Jonah- "Hi". Daniel- "The one with white hairish is corbyn", Corbyn- "Helloooo". I let out a little giggle while he put his lips in a circle. Daniel- "The one with red cheeks is zach", Zach- "Seriously, the way you describe me is by saying the one with red cheeks". Daniel- "yeah". Daniel started to laugh, i noticed that he had a gap in his teeth that made him, i don't know, made him look innocent. Zach- "But anyway, hi Y/n", Y/n- "Hi zach", i say with a giggle. Daniel- "And this is Jack, the one with the pretty curley hair that we all love". They all laugh but jack pretends a little blush and hugs daniel, i can tell that they are either brothers, or if not really close friends. They all look alike. Jonah- "So we are having a party tonight, its only going to be small, but you can come by if you want". Y/n- "I will see if i can because i have got to unpack and all". Jonah- "Oh yeah i understand, but if you have free time your welcome to come, and do you have any roomates". Y/n- "Umm, yeah but they dont come here til tomorrow". Jack- "So your gonna be alone tonight". Y/n- "yeah". Jack- "Even more reason for you to come, your going to be all alone". Y/n- "Umm...