My Neighbour (Part 14)|The end|

Jack ordered a cab for us to go home, while we were waiting i got cold in the street as i was in a red short dress. I was so cold. Jack- "You want me jacket". I look at Jack then back at the road. Y/n- "No it alright". I said while shivering. Jack- "No take it, actually im hot, and your wearing a short dress, and i know this is bad timing since you and Zach have just had a argument, and Zach is my bestfriend but, you look hot". What Jack said kinda made me shocked, i didnt expect me say it. Y/n- "What". Jack- "Oh come on, you knew i thought it, and i really like the colour red, it turns me on". Jack said while whispering it in my ear, it sent me shivers done my spine. Y/n- "Really". I said and the cab showed up. Jack sighed, Jack- "Lets go then". Jack walks off and goes into the cab and i follow behind him.

Later on

When we arrived at my place, i asked Jack if he was coming mine. He thought about it, and then he agreed. I look over at the why dont we house and i saw Zach looking at me. I felt a buzz in my pocket. It was a message from Zach.

*Text messages*
Zach:Hey, im sorry about earlier
Y/n:No im sorry, i shouldnt of bothered
Zach:No, your my bestfriend, i have to tell you things
Y/n:Zach, its ok, we havent even known each other that long
Zach:Yeah, well, tell that to me after when you and jack look at each other differently, you both already look like your in love
Y/n:No, were not, but remember how i said that i was gonna play it off a little longer
Zach:Yeah
Y/n:I kinda wanna tell him, he wont do anything with me if he thinks that we are together
Zach:Ahh, is your plan not gonna work if you tell him, but your missing him so you want to tell him??
Y/n:Plan???
Zach:Yes Y/n, plan, i know what your plan was, you just wanted to get him back for sleeping with gabbie
Y/n:Seriously, how??
Zach:Well, i dont know, i just knew, now go tell him
Y/n:Ok, and then i will help you for you and Kay
Zach:Ok, see you tomorrow Y/n, and a fun and wild night;)
Y/n:Love you Zachary
Zach:Love you too
*End of text messages*

I went into my house and saw Jack sitting on the couch watching a movie. I walked in and sat next to him. Y/n- "Hey Jack, can we talk". I said while looking down. Jack looked at me. Jack- "Yeah yeah". Jack looked into my eyes. Damn, this is gonna be hard. Y/n- "Well, you know how me and Zach are Dating". I said while looking back down. Jack- "Yeah". Jack sighed. Y/n- "Well, me and Zach dont really have anything going on". I saw jack look back into my eyes and as i look back into his. "We just wanted to get people jeal--". Jack smiled and chuckled. Jack- "You wanted to get who what". Jack smiled again. Y/n- "Zach wanted to get Kay jealous and i wanted to get you". I said while looking into his beautiful brown eyes. Jack- "Jealous, you wanted to get me jealous". Jack said with a smile. Y/n- "And did it work". Jack- "Did it work, of course it fucking worked". I smiled. Jack jumped over to me and slapped his lips onto mine. This kiss turned into a makeout, Jack playfully picked me up, and pulled me up to the wall. Jack- "Remember the last time we did, i tried to go soft on you to give a good impression". That was meant to be soft. "Well lets just say this one wont be". I pulled Jack's top off while he torn my dress off. Jack- "Damn, a shame this dress in ruined, i will get you a new one dont worry". I said and smiled. Jack slowly pulled my underware off By gripping it with his teeth. He slowly rubbed his hand up my thigh and leg. Y/n- "Jack, stop teasing". Jack giggled. Jack- "Babygirl, im just teasing you like you did me". And at this point jack finally gave in, i started breathing heavier, moaning and screaming. That night turned out crazy. Zach was right. I was falling in love with Jack Robert Avery after knowing him for 3 days. But how crazy and wild these 3 days have been. And i do not regret them.

The end

<<authors note>>
Im sorry if you wanted this story to go on longer, but if i didnt put it to an end now, it would of gone on longer. Also i justed wanted to say and i should of said this before i took a break. But i have had exams for a couple of weeks. But now that it all is over, i will be more active.

New story out: old friend!