My Neighbour (Part 13)

It was now 9:30, me and Zach were drinking and having fun and i looked up and something caught my attention. It was Jack dancing with a girl. She was grinding up him. Zach- "Stop staring at them Y/n, hes gonna know its fake". Zach said while drinking his drink and looking down. Y/n- "What, who is she". I say just staring at Zach. Zach- "He would kill me if i told you". Zach said without looking at me. I just stared at him with puppy eyes, finally he looked at me. Zach- "Ughh, fine, that is gabbie" That name rings a bell. "Her and Jack are friends with benifits, he was gonna end it, and then he met you, im guessing he was gonna end it and be friends with benifits with you". Zach said and finally looked up at me. Y/n- "Well im the person who likes to be commited and not friends with benifits". I say getting all annoyed. Zach- "Well Jack wont, not after last time". Zach said and looked back at his phone. Y/n- "Why what happened last time". I said being consistant. Zach- "Shit, i didnt mean to say that, ignore it". Zach said and drank his drink and tired to ignore me. Y/n- "Zach tell me, he wont know". I said while looking at him. Zach- "Y/n just drop it, you dont have to know everything you know". Zach said and walked off. I watched Zach as he went to Jack.

Jack's POV
I saw Zach walking towards me and Gabbie, he looked kinda annoyed. Jack- "Hey whats up man". I said while i pushed Gabbie away. She huffed and puffed and walked away to her friends. Zach- "Nothing". Zach said and rolled his eyes. Jack- "Clearly there is, tell me". I said while putting my hand on his back. Zach- "Fine, Y/n has been asking about Kate". Zach said and breathed out. Jack- "WhAt, why was she asking about Kate" I said and breathed out as well. Zach- "We were trying to get to know each other, and then her name came up, and she kept pushing and pushing and pushing until i answered". zach said and looked down. Jack- "And did you". Zach- "Tell her". Zach said while still looking down. Jack- "Yes". Zach- "No i didnt tell her". Jack- "Oh is that why you walked off". I said and looked at Y/n who was also looking down. Zach- "Yes". Jack- "She looks sad as well". Zach looks up and looks at Y/n who was looking at the ground, zach looked back down. Zach- "I wanna go home". Zach got up and left. I looked back at the bar where Y/n was last and i decided to go up and talk to her.

Y/n POV
I saw Jack walking my way, i really cant be bothered to talk about anything right now. This is the first argument that me and Zach has had over somebody else. No, this is the only actually argument we have had. Jack- "Hey, how you doing". Jack said with a smile. Y/n- "Jack, where is Zach". I said with my voice shaking. Why is this bothering me so much. Jack- "Hes gone home, he said you and him had a fight". Jack said and sat down next to me. Y/n- "Argument, not fight". Jack- "Right, he said you two had a argument about Kate". Y/n- "I dont even know who Kate is". I said while sipping my drink. Jack- "Yeah, keep it that way". Y/n- "Whatever, i wont push, i wanna go home". I said with a little smile. Jack- "Sure, wanna get the rest of the guys". Jack said with a smile. Y/n- "Alec said he is staying longer anway". Jack- "I will ask the rest". Jack started to message the guys.

*Text messages*- Daniel
Jack:Hey you coming home
Daniel: Your going home already
Jack: Only if you want to, you dont have to
Daniel:Oh, im going to stay a while
Jack:Ok

-Corbyn
Jack: Hey you coming home or staying
Corbyn: Staying, im with christina, well she wants to stay anyway
Jack: Oh ok, see you later
Corbyn: Or not ;)
Jack: Right

-Jonah
Jack: Hey man
Jonah: Hey whats up
Jack: You coming home or staying
Jonah: Umm staying, waiting for Tate, why you leaving this early
Jack: Y/n wants to go home, and Zach has already left
Jonah: Why, Zach loves to party
Jack: Umm, well, Y/n and Zach has had a argument
Jonah: Do you know why
Jack: Yeah Kate, i will tell you when you come home, if you come home ;)
Jonah: Haha, see you when i come home man
*End of text messages*

I just got chased by a bee (thought i should tell you that)