My neighbour (Part 10)

I heard jack about to walk out of the bathroom, I put his phone down and sit back on the bed. The bathroom door opens, Jack- "Um hey, where are the guys". Y/n- "They went home about 10 minutes ago, I thought you went home before then". Jack- "I was gonna ask you how I ended up in your bed". Jack said looking confused. Y/n- "You dot remember". I say and jack just looked into my eyes. Jack- "Where's zach". Jack says with no emotion just staring at me. Y/n- "Home jack". I say with a smile hoping that I can get one out of him. "Hey are you ok, since me and zach, you haven't really spoke much to me". I say looking into his eyes and he looked away. Jack- "Your dating my best friend, what do you expect". Jack says getting a bit annoyed. Y/n- "Your jealous". I say laughing. Jack- "No I'm
Not". Y/n- "Yes you are". Jack- "Prove it". Y/n- "I mean, I should be saying that to you". Jack smiled. Y/n- "Finally". I say while smiling back at jack. Jack- "What". Jack says while looking into my eyes again. Y/n- "I missed that smile". Jack- "And I missed your beautiful eyes looking at me". Huh, he just. Y/n- "What". I walk up to jack and pull him closer to me, I put my lips against his and hear his breathing. He was breathing really heavy. Jack- "No, I'm not doing this, Your with zach, he's my best friend, and he said he really likes you". Right, the deal. I roll my eyes. "Your the one that got a boyfriend and tried to kiss me, Are you serious". Jack says and storms out. Oh shit, what have I done.

<time skip>
I chose to go sleep as it was 12:30pm, and I was tired, since Alec and the why don't we boys, and moving house and all, I haven't really gotten any sleep. My sleep schedule has been all over the place, and I haven't been unpacked anything yet and I have lived here for 3 days now. Tomorrow I will spend all my day decorating my house and unpacking. Done, that's my plan for tomorrow.

<time skip>
I had to force myself to get up this morning, I want to start early and get my house done, I am so tired, it is 7:45am, I started on unpacking somethings in my bedroom and throwing away the things I didn't want. I did almost everything, and I some things left to do. I had one bag left, that was just full of my old memories, with old friends, best friends, family, and my boyfriend. I came across my ex, i saw his photo. I got it and went downstairs and outside. I walked out and saw jack, zach and Alec. Zach shouted from his garden, zach- "Hey babe, what you doing". Zach says with a massive smile. Y/n- "Finally doing my house now I haven't got all of you to distract me". I say with a smile and joking. I throw the picture in the bin. Jack, zach and alec walk over. Zach- "we will help". Jack- "We will". Zach- "Yes Jack, we will". Jack- "Fine whatever". Alec let out a laugh. Alec- "Well i was going to ask you if you wanted to come to a club tonight". Alec said with puppy eyes and a smile. Y/n- "No im sorry not tonight Alec, i want to do my house". Alec- "If we help you and get it finished will you". Y/n- "Sure little bitch". Alec give me a death glare. Alec- "Bitch is dead". Alec said while chasing me into the house, and all i saw was jack have a little smirk and zach's adorable little laugh. We got into the house and alec said, "I need you to come to the club tonight, Ella is going to there, and i want her to think that i am over her and happy, like she is". Y/n- "And if your doing this it means your not you know". i say looking him in the eyes and he looked straight to the floor. Alec- "Yes Y/n, i am not over Ella, and really, i dont think i ever will be". Alec said while yelling a little. I saw Zach and Jack looking at us, i dont think they saw me though. I walked up to Alec and hugged him and patted him on the back. Y/n- "Its ok Alec, you were with Ella for 5 years and you loved her so much. You only broke up for one week and she found somebody new, it was her loss. She loss an amazing person who deserves the world. I love you Alec, you deserve so much more than her". I saw while looking into Alec eyes and smiling. Alec- "Aww, come here, i love you too bitch". I hug alec again. Y/n- "Seriously, the bitch thing". I say while laughing. Alec- "You started it". I laughed again and pulled away. Y/n- "If i at least get my bedroom done, i will come out". I say while smiling. Alec- "Seriously, do you mean just painting". Alec says acting all excited. Y/n- "No Alec, you want me to come out tonight, so we are actually doing my bedroom, and you have up to 6:00pm". I say with a massive grin and Alec rolls his eyes. Alec- "Great, lets get started then". Alec grabs the paint and i head upstairs.

Jack's POV
Jack- "hey Zach, can we talk". I say being serious, i have to tell him, he deserves to know.  Zach- "Yeah sure".

"my world" on hold until i have finished this series.