...{Charpter 5}...

Y/n:Your name
L/n: Last name
H/l: Hair length
H/c: Hair color
W/t: Weapon type
S/t: Sword type
E/c: Eye color
F/c: Fav color
S/f/c: second Fav color
Italics: Thoughts

Zoey POV

"I need garroth zoey..." aphmau has tears going down her face as she looked down.

"Aphmau did something happen?" I asked her hopeing for a answer.

"I am having garroths child..." she broke down, I went up to her and hugged her hopeing it will help all she did was hug back.

"I will go get Y/n" I got up and left the house.

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the sand with Aaron trying to get my mind off everything.

"What's on your mind love?" His voice was so wonderful to listen to like a song I want to listen to.

"They are all in there fighting him for me and I just want them out even if it means I have to let Ein out too" he pulled me close to him and rubbed my head.

"It's going to be okay" I calmed down abit.

"AARON! Y/N!" I got up fast when I heard zoey call my name.

"What is it zoey?" I looked at her.

"You need to come with me to the house,now" I followed her to the house with Aaron behind me holding my hand as we walked.

Aphmau POV

I watched as Y/n, Aaron and zoey came back into the house. I didn't know how Y/n would react or if she will think different of me.

"Aphmau has something to say." Zoey looked at me and nodded.

"I am pregnant" I kept quiet until...

"Garroth's huh?" I heard Y/n say/ask.

"Yeah" I wanted to cry but I kept a smile.

"Don't worry Aph I will get him out for you, and the child I promise" she said with a smile.

I look over to see Aaron looking at her and he looked worried. Worried for her, worried on how this will change everything. I really hope she doesn't over work herself.

Y/n POV

"Zoey can I have your notes now how you got us out of the Irene dimension?" I asked her.

"Let me get them" she went down to her room in the house. And a few minutes later came back up with papers. "This is all of them but I told you, you need to give up something to get them back. Are you willing to take at Chance?"

"Yes, I am willing to give up anything for them" she gave me the papers and I said my good byes and left with Aaron.

"You can't save everyone all the time you know that right?" Aaron said. I stopped and looked at him.

"Aaron, this is my family, my brothers, aphmau is having Garroth's kid for irene shakes. What's up with you?" I was getting angry abit.

"You are so willing to give up your life so fast, what about me? What about Asher he needs a mom still? Does that mean nothing to you Y/n?!" He pushed me kind of and walked away. "If your doing this go ahead I won't be here for it then"

The papers went everywhere I was alone, tears ran down my face. I wanted to be alone, I wanted to be gone.

I thought of the hill and I was there. I broke down, I didn't know what to do.

"Maybe it is true maybe I do, do to much maybe I just need an escape...." I put one foot over the edge only to be pulled back"

I look to see Laurence on top of me, he looks like he's been crying.

"What's wrong Laurence?" I asked him.

"What's wrong with me!?, what's wrong with you? You came up here and talk about how you want an escape and you tried to jump off" he was angry and scared.

"I'm sorry" I hugged him and cried.

Laurence POV

"I'm sorry" she hugged me and started crying.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" I rubbed her back

"Me and Aaron got into an Argument kind of" she kept crying.

"What happen?" I asked

She didn't say anything just cried and I hugged her.

"It's okay, it's okay. I am here for you no one is going to hurt you anymore y/n" I calmed her down and she got up kind of. She sat next to me and we talked. Talked about what happen, talked about how aphmau is having a baby, talked about how both of us are taking everything. I never knew talking to someone like this will make you fall for them more.

"Y/n?" I looked at her.

"Yeah Laurence" she looked at me.

I went in and kissed her.

Aaron POV

"I shouldn't have said what I said to her huh?" I asked aphmau.

"Yeah you shouldn't have because you know all she trying to do is care and help everyone" she looked at me. "You know your not the only one who cares and loves her huh?"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Laurence has feeling for her too, and he's willing to take her from you even after all of this" she was serious.

"How do you know?"

"Look at the gate she will be back any minute now and I bet Laurence is by her side" I looked thought kitchen window and saw them walk though the gate. She hugged him and went to the tree house. Laurence stood there and watched her.

"She doesn't know he has feeling for her, she only has feelings for you. But the way your treating her is Horrible, you need to grow up and be there for her because she needs you right now." She got done talking and I said my good byes and ran to y/n.

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the dock looking at the water.

"Can we talk?" I heard Aaron say.

"Yeah we can" I looked at him, he looked like he's been crying.

"I am sorry for that I said I just don't want to lose you, but now I realized need to support you and be here for you . No matter what" he hugs me and doesn't let go.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too Aaron" I hold him and kiss him.

'The kids are growing up fast and they ask about you'

Note: I am sorry for
Not updating the book I been
Busy with family I am so sorry😭💖