{Chapter 6}

Y/n:Your name
L/n: Last name
H/l: Hair length
H/c: Hair color
W/t: Weapon type
S/t: Sword type
E/c: Eye color
F/c: Fav color
S/f/c: second Fav color
Italics: Thoughts

A week later

Y/n POV

It's been a whole week and I been working my butt off trying to get things right. I didn't know what I was doing wrong but I needed help.

"Aphmau what's going on here?" I saw her grab things.

"We are leaving to a new island I was going to ask if you wanted to come with us I need to find out who I am and how to use this power it will be a big help if you can come with us" she smiled at me.

"I am not leaving your side so I am coming with and I know a good island we can go too so I will help you get everything and we will be off"

Aphmau made friends since I been working a lot I don't know them really but a guy with white hair. He was new and kept looking at me it kind of freaked me out. I helped put things on the boat and I went to go see Asher.

He was sitting at the stop just sitting there. "My child?" I asked him.

"Hey mom!" He said and looks at me and smiled. I always loved him smile.

"I need to talk to you about something if that's okay with you?" I asked him.

"Yeah that's fine what's on your mind?" He asked as I sat with him and grabbed his hands.

"Me, Aphmau, and everyone who came back with us are going to an  Island to make our own way over there, I know I just came back I haven't really been there but I want you to know I love you, I love you with all my heart and soul, you are my child I raised you" I start to cry abit. "I know that you will be okay here because you have people who love and care for you but when everything is okay and people can come visit please come see me and your father I know it will make everything worth it" He hugged me and cried abit.

"Of course mom, I will go see you and i love you too!" I rubbed his back as we both cried in each other arms.

"Asher I want you to be strong and safe for me okay?, I am going to be worried for you but I know you will be okay" I looked at him and wiped his tears away.

"Me and your father love you with all our heart know that and it pained us when we were not with you for 15 years" I teared up abit and smiled. "Please just smile for me my child your still my little baby" I cried abit more and me hugged me.

"It's okay mom" I got up and I smiled.

"Come on I am leaving soon don't you want to see your mom off" he got up and walked with me too the docs.

"VLDAY!" I ran up to my brother and hugged him. "Are you coming with us?" I asked him.

"Yes I am" he said.

"YAY!"

"Mom? Who is this?" Asher asked.

"Oh shoot right this is your uncle vlday" I look at them both, " And vlday this is your  nephew Asher" they both hugged, I smiled knowing it will be okay.

"Okay you too that  enough we got to get going" everyone was already on the ship ready to go. I hugged Asher for the last time for awhile. "I love you my child please stay strong for me" he nodded and I let go and went on the boat.

I saw Aphmau was tearing up and I hugged her. "They are grown up now aph we got to let them live there lives" I teared up abit too.

"I know y/n, I know" we both let go and smiled.

I knew what Place we were going to but I went down to see what the problem was.

"H-hello?" I knocked at the door.

"Come in" a dark voice said.

I got chills down my back and I opened the door, I looked at see the boy with white hair have Horns.

"What is it you need cutie?" He asked me.

"I would like to know if you know where we are going?" I asked him.

"Not really" his voice changed.

"Let me help" I walked over to him and saw the book he was using.

"Son of the Demon warlock huh?" I asked him smiling. "You mother was very kind I knew they would have a child like you, even thought you hate your father" I looked at him.

"H-how did y-you-?" He looked shocked.

"Oh let me introduce myself I am y/n ro'mave" I smiled and grabbed his hands "now tell me what is troubling you"

He talked about what was worng, his hate for this father, why he couldn't steer the boat in the right direction, and why he doesn't want to use this father power.

I let go after he was done and looked at him, "let it go, look your out on your own not in the place you where you make your own path I believe in you" I smile at him. "I know where we are going but we need to make a stop what if I make the boat stop there and you have time alone and when your ready we will get moving again? How does that sound?" I asked him.

"Sounds nice and thank you lady y/n" he left the room and I made the boat stop at a Island that wasn't far from where we needed to be.

I went to the deck and saw everyone standing there, "What are you guys waiting for let's go!" I jumps off the side of the boat and made it to the water I hear everyone yelling for me and soon I heard people jump to.

I swim to the land and dried off abit, katelyn came on to land too.

" I know you get sea sick and this Island has a lot of Ginger once you get me once I can't make something out of it and it will help you and also make my own ginger on the boat" I looked at her and she smiled.

"Thank y/n" she hugged me and I hugged back.

Once everyone got to land we decided to go in groups of two but me Aphmau, Aaron and Laurence all went together I didn't want to leave Aphmau's side so yeah.

"Let's go find ginger and explore this great island!" I ran off with them running after me.

'This will be fun'

     'Remember the baby we found from the wyvern I still remember that day and how much you loved her, she's going up now and Aphmau helps me take care of her I wish you were here to see it.......Aaron'