{Chapter1} 15 years passed

Y/n:Your name
L/n: Last name
H/l: Hair length
H/c: Hair color
W/t: Weapon type
S/t: Sword type
E/c: Eye color
F/c: Fav color
S/f/c: second Fav color
Italics: Thoughts

Y/n POV

I look over to the lader to see a very pink hair
meif'wa girl with alot of cakes.

"Y/n senpai~!" She put the cakes down and hugs me half to death.

"You dont know how much Kawaii~chan missed you!" She started crying abit from everything.

"I missed you too Kawaii~chan" I hug her back.

"Kawaii~chan wants to intive you and Aaron kun to dinner at my house, and bring aphmau senpai along. I know this time is short but come down and talk to everyone y/n senpai well I got to go now bye" she let go and clams down the lader.

I had to sit there and think, think about what my nect action will be. What to do next, where to go.

I got up from the bed and went down the lader and out of the tree house. Outside the comepound, thought the run down village. And to my hill, the hill I came to when I first came here.

"15 years and you still look the same" I turn to where the voice came from.

"Show yourslef" I ordered the voice.

Them came out of the tree and stood there. They had no intent of hurting me, no intent of doing anything to me. And thats when i broke down I hugged the firgure infront of me. Not wanting to let go as if I do i will lost them too.

"Vlday..." I cried out.

"I am here y/n" he rubbed my back.

"Vlday there stuck in there just cause of me, I need to get them out" I needed one of my brothers. Someone to help me thought this, I was lucky enough to have vlday with me.

"We will get them out I promise" thats all he said before I kept crying into his chest.

Aphmau POV

I was with levin in this house telling him about everything.

"Mom?" He asked me.

"Yes levin?"

"Who is that woman with you the one with thw h/l, h/c hair?" I forgot he was young when y/n was in our lives.

"Thats lady y/n she is the little sister of Garroth and Zane" I was going to brake down in tears after saying his name but I didn't.

"I heard about her before from Zoey, you and her seem very alike in some ways. You both are willing to fight for whats right and faces things head on" once he said that I felt differnt as if he knew both of us for a while.

"Well you should go meet her, shes not as mean as she seems" I say to him.

"Well what are we waiting for lets go" he got up and I was behind him.

"Shes not in the compound I know where she is come on" he followed me out of the comepound and to the hill.

Once there we see y/n sitting there with Aaron. Both were looking out into the ocean.

"Y/n?"

Y/n POV

I turn around to see aphmau staning there with levin.

"Hey aphmau" I get up and hug her. Aaron come up and stands behind me.

"Y/n I will like you to meet my son levin, well you meet him before but now hes grown so yeah" I look to levin and smile.

"Hi levin i know you dont remember me but I am y/n" I hug him, soon he hugs back and we leave the hug.

I go to aarons side, "Oh yeah and this is Aaron he doesnt talk much but hes always by my side" I grab his hand.

"Well it was nice to meet you lady y/n" he was about to walk down when I stopped him.

"Levin?" I called out.

"Yes Lady y/n?" He said.

"How long has the main gate been broken like that?" I asked.

"For as long as i can remember why?" He asked.

"No reasons."

Levin POV

I was walking back to the compound with my mom when she asked me something.

"How's your brother?"

"He's fine been working alot but him and the others will be here in the morning" I told her.

"How's Asher?" She asked.

"He's one of our top gaurds in training" I told her, "why you ask?"

"Asher is Lady y/n and Aaron's son" once she said that now i understood why Zoey talked about y/n with asher all the time.

"I didn't know that mom" I was in shock.

"Its fine levin" her voice, Lady y/n voice was hread right behind me.

My blood ran cold, I was not scare of her but I can hear the sadness in her voice. The same pain zoey went thought raising us.

"I am sorry lady y/n" I felt a hit on my head and i looked at y/n. "H-hey!" I yelled.

"I said dont worry about it kid, dont be all sad now" she said with a smile, that smile looked so unreal.

Y/n POV

"When are the others getting back?" I asked Levin.

"Tommorow moring" I smiled at his reponds.

"Thats enough time, come on Aaron" I said well i walked away.

"Lady y/n? What are you planning" levin asked.

"Your see" and with that i walked away with Aaron on my side.

[·First chapter done·] ✔