Pregnant

Sorry I haven't updated in months I've been very busy but he you go the next chapter.

Kol's p.o.v

"Why"

"I'm pregnant with klaus'a baby"when she said that I was shocked.

"Your what"

"I'm pregnant with klaus'a baby and I can't stay here please kol justed let me go"

"No your lying vampires can't get pregnant"

"I'm not I swear down kol I'm not lying"

I looked in her eyes she was looking at me with a pleading look.

"You will come back wiv me to the house but we will not tell klaus's the baby is his......you will say your pregnant with my child"

"Fine"

*30 minutes later*

Elena's p.o.v

I can't believe I agreed to that but I do have feelings for kol,I think I'm falling in love with him.

We arrive back At the house and klaus comes into the room.

"Ahh look who decided to return"

"Klaus there's something you should know"

"What love"

"Don't call me that"*i look at kol and he nods*"I'm pregnant with Kol's baby"

Klaus looked shocked at me then looks at kol "my brother knocked up my doppelgänger"

"Well brother she is very hard to resist"kol said then vs out of the room.

Kol's p.o.v

I can't believe she went along with it,what I said about she is very hard to resist I wasn't joking about that I think falling for my brothers doppelgänger..