Memory

I was walking around the underground caverns and cave systems, the usual, just after school.
I had no family, no home, no nothing. It was calming in a weird way.
Y/N: Man, life as an orphan, *sigh

I was just looking for some BadgerMoles, the original EarthBenders. Huh, funny how weirdly Bending was invented.

My mind kept circling that sort of train of thoughts. It was about getting to the point of me imagining a Dragon and a Flying Bison combining forces,  when I heard a soft  cry. The  softest sob. Me, being a run-away Air Nomad That has um...questionable memories, I assumed it was my imagination. That sound reminded me of a particularly painful memory. Out of the corner of your eye, I saw slight movement.

Y/N: Sweet! Found one!
Finding a BadgerMole was always the highlight of my day. It was fascinating.
I dived in the hole it was making. I came out coughing and wheezing, and looked up. Oh... Hello?, I thought.
A small, girl in white robes was sitting there, just...crying. Her eyes where quite bloodshot, and her hair had several twigs in it.
She looked like she was playing with the massive animal.

Y/N: Hello?
She gave a soft gasp, and proceeded to cry.
I took one steps closer and a rock the size of a small chair came gliding through the air, directly towards me.
Y/N:Ah! Wait, I'm, Whoa! Not, Ok!
???: Get away!
Y/N: Please! Listen!
I blew a boulder back at the wall, but a part of it hit her head.
Y/N: I'm so sorry!
???: I know your tricks! Stay back!
Y/N: I have no idea what your-
Man, I hate rocks. Speaking of rocks, I just got hit in the eye by one! I screamed.
I heard her footsteps, coming closer.
I looked at my arm. Damn it. A giant cut the size of a chopstick rand across my forearm, deep and thick. From a distance, I heard someone saying,
??: Toph?

The last thing I saw ,ever?
The view of the cavern ceiling. Upsetting, huh?

Well, it got me prepared.