Intimidate

Roman

Being intimidating wasn't something Roman was skilled in. She couldn't grasp the concept of it. But for Anthony, she was as tough as she could be. She'd dressed in the most daring outfit she could think of. Black leggings, a black tube top, and a small leather jacket that hugged her figure. She paired it with some chunky boots and a tiny backpack. She let her hair down in loose waves and swiped on dark red lipstick.

When she walked downstairs her mom looked like she was gonna have an aneurysm.

"Absolutely not," she exclaimed.

"What?" Roman asked. 

"You're not going anywhere dressed like that to impress some boy,"

"First off, I don't have to dress like this to impress some boy. Even if I wanted a boy, I could get one with my sharp tongue and killer smarts. Second, this is what I felt like wearing today."

Rita huffed and turned back to her breakfast.

"Woah! When did RoRo turn into badass biker chick?" Jason asked, walking into the room.

"JASON ALEXANDER GOODMAN, WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!" Rita yelled.

"I'm sorry ma,"

Roman giggled at this and grabbed her plate of pancakes.

Her mom looked her up and down again before she turned back to the pancakes.

Roman sat down to eat, silently going through her badass routine.

****

"Roman!" Claire caught up to her in the hallway.

Roman turned to her burgundy haired friend. "Yes, ma'am?"

"Woooowza you look hot!" Claire said, looking her up and down.

Roman smiled, "Shut up."

Roman flipped her silvery locks over her shoulder. When she reached her locker, she dropped her backpack at the bottom and grabbed her phone and water bottle. She turned to Claire after taking a swig from her bottle.

"How are you gonna pull off being intimidating?" Claire asked.

Raye walked up to them. "Simple, think about all the violent thoughts you have against Kat."

Roman thought about that for a quick second. "Hmm, that might work. I'll see you guys in class."

She slammed her locker closed and walked to the West Wing.

She came to a stop by the girl's bathroom and leaned against the wall. She propped her foot up on the wall behind her and crossed her arms.

She scanned the ever filling hallway for anyone that could be Anthony. She usually knew people's faces by now but she hadn't taken the time to get to know Anthony. He wasn't someone she knew personally. She had him on her snapchat for the story views and the homework answers he posted. Not that she needed the answers.

Someone tapped her shoulder and she swung around to the perpetrator.

"You wanted to meet?" he asked.

The boy was lanky, about 6'2, and nerdy looking. He was wearing a pale blue button up, thick-rimmed glasses, and khakis. She knew that if she peeked at his wrist there would be a bulky watch there. The black Jansport backpack he held slung over his left shoulder gave away the answer. A   black Cartier watch adorned his wrist. She guessed it was a gift.

"I sure did. I saw me on your snap story."

Anthony gulped. He shrugged after a second of thinking. "There were a lot of people on my snap story. I'm in yearbook."