. 5

"so this is the guest bedroom," brandon states as we walk to the end of the hall.

"we try to keep all the doors locked when we have a party so nobody has sex on our beds. this room hasn't been opened in forever so if you want to sleep here, you can clean it yourself." he purses his lips together as he unlocks the door and hands me the key.

"if you have questions or whatever ask edwin, he's in charge of the house." i nod and play with the key in my hand.

"thank you," i mumble and walk in. he rolls his eyes and when i think it can't get any worse he walks to his room, right next door to mine. i hear wiggling and suddenly a different door opens.

"bathroom. usually unlocked unless one of us are using it. don't use this as a way to get into my room and you get the right sink, i'm on the left." he deadpans and i nod. he closes his door shut and i let out a sigh. home sweet home for the next six months or so.

i look around the room. it isn't bad- there's a queen sized bed (the same size as the one in my old room), a closet and dresser next to it, and a small desk in the corner. i pull in my suitcase from the hallway and set in on the desk and grab my box and set it on the dresser.

step one, make my bed. i grab the same sheets i had on my bed and start pulling it over everything. once everything is on and it looks nice, i move on to putting my toiletries in the bathroom and clothes in my closet. i plug in my power strip and start charging my laptop, phone, and speaker. i dust the furniture and such and sweep the floor with the cleaning tools i found in the bathroom and move on to decorating. i hang up some of my wall tapestries and fairy lights, grinning as it all comes together nicely.

while finishing my cleaning and redecoration, there's a knock on my bedroom door. when i open it, i'm at a lost for words when i see nick on the other side.

"you're the one who threw up on my shoes, aren't you?" he asks and stuffs his hands into his pockets with a smirk evident on his face. nervously, i nod and look away to hide my blush.

"y-yeah that was me... sorry about that. i cash-apped you the money..." i mumble.

"oh- yeah, yeah... thanks for paying me back. i'm glad you made it home okay... you were pretty drunk..." he adds and flashes a smile.

"after that, i never want to drink again... thanks for ordering me the ub-" i start and then i'm cut off as edwin runs down the hall and into my room.

"nick! liz! help! zion is threatening to shave my head!" he whines and runs past my bed and to my window.

"wouldn't be the first time, bud." nick smirks and steps out of the way to let zion into my room.

"no! you're going to mess everything all up!" i groan.

"i sweEeEeEeear! you dirty ass canadian! if you come anywhere near my curls, i will break all your gaming consoles with nick's baseball bat!" edwin yells across the room and zion gasps loudly.

"aye! no! leave my bat outta y'all's threats!" nick yells at the two boys.

"fine! stupid ass-" he mumbles as he takes nick with him.

"i didn't say i was gonna come with you!" nick yells down the hallway and edwin and i both laugh.

"can you guys shut the hell up?!" brandon yells from his room and the house falls silent.

"we'll shut up when you start being nice to elizabeth!" edwin yells back and gives me a small smile. brandon's door slams shut again and i jump.

"hey, edwin?" i ask, quietly.

"hey liz, sorry about intruding.." he grins while blushing.

"it's not a big deal as long as i'm not naked-" i add trying to make him laugh. luckily, it works and he laughs.

"oh! by the way- are you good at taking pictures?" i ask and he grins widely.

"hell yeah! what do you need done?" he asks.

"i want to post a new instagram flick..." i state and smile widely. edwin nods and he pulls me with him throughout the house as he finds the perfect place to shoot.

"your phone or my phone?" he asks and i hand him mine, unlocked. he holds my phone out and starts kneeling and moving from side to side and telling me to turn and such.

 he holds my phone out and starts kneeling and moving from side to side and telling me to turn and such

liztaylor
- phase one

comments
bitchyari hot bitch -  who cut it??
↳ princeoli that would be meeeeee

brandon_arreaga . 😍
↳ liztaylor 😘

basicallybecca hottest white girl on ig 🔥

princeoli YES!! LOOK AT YOU!! GO OFF!!

c.allie this isn't your place? wya sis? btw superrrrr cute!
↳ liztaylor i'll text you!!

thehomiefaith why are you t h e r e? && my fuckin child slayed my life
↳ liztaylor texting you now-

edwinhonoret photo creds 😠👊
↳ liztaylor oops, sorry dude

@edwinhonoret started following you.
@therealnickmara started following you.
@theaustinporter started following you.
@zionkuwonu started following you.
@prettymuch started following you.

[ twitter ]

lowkeypmupdates
↳ all of the boys are now following @/liztaylor on instagram but brandon arreaga has seemed to take a liking to her by posting flirty comments under her most recent photos. what do you guys think?

⇥ pmfan1 ARE THEY DATING?? TALKING??
⇥ pmfan2 deadass would be the cutest couple ever
⇥ pmfan3 noooooo brandon and i are supposed to be together
⇥ pmfan4 tbh i liked charlotte better... he's definitely downgrading
⇥ pmfan5 what does she even do??
⇥ pmfan6 we should all leave the girl alone. she probably doesn't even know who we are and she's living her best life. let her be-