. 13

our movie date wasn't as i had envisioned it when i suggested it to him. at first, we had an argument on where it should be held and when we decided on the living room, all the other boys decided to join us on the couch and steal the popcorn bucket away from me. i couldn't even watch the movie i wanted because the vote was anabelle: 5 to all the boys i loved before: 1.

not even twenty minutes in, i grow bored and start scrolling through instagram. i had recently followed all the boys back on social media and i'm now up to five thousand followers. i completely forgot to make my account private and then didn't care as followers stacked up. i had created a separate private account and told the boys not to follow me back so i could go and post what i wanted to without being judged.

"get off your phone!" edwin yells over at me.

"fuck off, i didn't want to watch this stupid movie," i grumble and wrap the blanket around me tighter.

"you too four eyes?" edwin groans and i look over to see brandon on his phone too.

"hm? i saw aspen posted something, so i went to go comment like i usually do," he shrugs so casually. the rest of the boys pull out their phone and go check out my instagram.

"whew nice ass," zion remarks and the boys start laughing and moving around as i roll my eyes.

"what's with the 'b'?" austin asks as the rest keep giggling.

"it's just like something lowkey to hint at brandon. i guess,"

"i think it's cute," brandon responds, scrolling on his phone and i furrow my eyebrows.

"oh. well i'm glad. i guess," i respond and the boys freeze, trying to keep their giggles in. austin gets a call on his phone and quietly excuses himself as the rest of them stare at each other.

"dumb ass energy- i'm going to go play in my room," zion remarks and nick follows closely behind him.

"what about the movie?!" edwin yells at them as they pass. he groans and throws up a peace sign and walks down the hall to his room.

"well asshat, it's just you and i," i mumble out and lay down on the couch. i slowly close my eyes and try to fall asleep when my wrists are pinned down on either side of my body.

"brandon-"

"brandon," he mocks me.

"let go, i'm not playing one of your stupid ass games,"

"my games aren't stupid," he pouts and it makes my stomach feel like swarms of butterflies are flying around inside.

"i-i... brandon, what are you doing?"

"are you ticklish?" he asks randomly and my eyes shoot open.

"brandon! i swe-ahhhh!" i yell out as he begins tickling me.

"you are!" he grins widely as i try getting out of his grasp.

"br-ah! s-stop!" i can't catch my breath as i continue to laugh. i hear footsteps and see austin on the other side of the couch.

"aus-ah!" i yell out and he puts the flash on as brandon hides his face against the couch.

"fucker!" i yell out and try catching my breath.

cntrlALT ♛-

cntrlALT ♛
- . welcome to my PRIVATE instagram. please don't give this out to anyone. it's only for friends and friends of friends. anyways i really like this headass and idk what to do :( (ps. my username is for aspen liz taylor - a l t)
- 📷 / meeeeeee

comments
princeoli can i come over?
↳ liztaylor i'm in my bED-

basicallybecca just tell him babes
↳ cntrlALT i can't :(

edwin_honoret oh?
↳ cntrlALT how the fuck did you- i-

[ twitter ]

prettymuchtea
↳ one of our account owners got accepted to follow elizabeth taylor's instagram early this morning! we won't expose who or what her username is so we can get this tea for y'all. but we found out her name is actually aspen liz taylor! and as of right now, brandon and miss taylor are not dating. what are your thoughts?
⇥ pmfan1 oh?
⇥ pmfan2 yikes!
⇥ pmfan3 aw poor liz :(
⇥ pmfan4 couldnt be me!

prettymuchtea
. . .

↳ sent in from one of our followers! what are your thoughts?
⇥ pmfan1 clout wh*re
⇥ pmfan2 he probably doesn't even like her
⇥ pmfan3 delete these & let her be
⇥ pmfan4 tea