. 12

i feel like i want to cry, but i know this is nothing to cry about. i have been cheated on so many times before, i know it's not my fault and that guys are just stupid. it's not like we were actually together, i was just a game to him. and i hate this whole situation and the fact that i can't get out of it.

"i'm not goin' to jail for his dumbass!" zion exclaims looking down at me and backing away. i put my hands up to my face and feel how hot it is under my touch and the wetness coming from the bottom of my eyes.

"ma, calm down. he aint shit," nick adds, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me close.

"i'm not mad, boys. i knew he doesn't like or want me. i'm just surprised of this whole situation."

"he doesn't deserve you. his ex is psychotic, i'm surprised his headass let her in the house again," edwin adds, sitting on the couch.

"it's not like i can do anything about it, either. i still have to stay here for another five months and make the public believe that he has changed and is such a great guy..."

"you should just stay here with us forever, i bet nicholas wouldn't mind-" austin mumbles to the point where i could barely hear him, but everyone on the couch near him laughs and grins widely. i try to process what he said but nick suddenly removes his arm from my body and blushes, distracting me from my train of thought.

"what would nick not mind?" brandon suddenly asks, coming from... the... garage? he was in the same attire from before we left for the hospital. his hair hidden under his blue sweatshirt, chains missing from his attire, and he looked like he was stressed.

"let's not talk about what nick wouldn't mind and talk about why the fuck charlotte is in our house when we all agreed she isn't allowed in!"

"woah- chill on me! who?" he asks again.

"charlotte dean," edwin restates, rolling his eyes.

"your ex girlfriend," austin adds.

"she's butt ass naked in your room, dude," zion laughs, setting up his fortnite.

"woah...  i haven't spoken to her in weeks. why- what?"

"don't act stupid- y'all were getting it on while we were at the hospital!" nick yells pushing him.

"woah- no! i went to target and came back and then went to work on my computer!" he yells back. they start pushing each other harsher.

"just stop!" i yell.

"both of you need to take a deep breath and back away. it happened, okay? and nothing can change that!"

"wait- no, aspen-" brandon reaches out for me but stops and looks past me. i look up to see the lady from earlier finally in clothes and her purse in her hand. she moves over to brandon and cups one side of his cheek in her hand.

"i was waiting for you silly. maybe next time, yeah?" she asks.

"i don't fuck cheaters," he mumbles out as she rolls her eyes.

"you know my number!" she yells back as she exits out the front door. brandon moves towards me but i dodge his grasp again and walk down the hall to my room. i push open the door and gasp at what i see. a large bear and balloon are situated on my bed and a notecard is taped to the door.

"sorry for whatever i did to make you upset enough to slam doors and go to the hospital. i promised you to be nicer and i want to follow through. please accept my apology <3
                    - b"

the note scrawled in his handwriting makes my heart flutter and i look behind me to see brandon with a frown.

"i'm sorry... do you still want to go on a date, today?" he asks and i nod my head,

"can we watch movies instead?"

"sure."

liztaylor-

liztaylor
- . cuddle bear
- 📷 / b

comments
princeoli adorable.
↳ liztaylor :')

therealnickmara 😍

basicallybecca who? 👀

brandon_arreaga . get off your phone and watch the movie
↳ pmfan1 👀 👀 👀
↳ liztaylor don't tell me what to do
↳ pmfan2 oh?
↳ pmfan3 spill ☕️

edwin_honoret get off your phone it's bright and distracting 😠

theaustinporter cute

[ twitter ]

lowkeypmupdates
↳ taking a turn away from the tiffany and sammi drama we just tweeted about, it seems like brandon & liz aren't together yet! while liz was on instagram earlier, she was liking numerous pictures one of them being this! what are your thoughts?

⇥ pmfan1 i-⇥ pmfan2 did brandon not ask her out yet or??⇥ pmfan3 aw poor liz :(⇥ pmfan4 i wish they would post more photos with lowkey hints so we could start shipping them⇥ pmfan5 did anyone see austin's story before he deleted it? there was a gi...

⇥ pmfan1 i-
⇥ pmfan2 did brandon not ask her out yet or??
⇥ pmfan3 aw poor liz :(
⇥ pmfan4 i wish they would post more photos with lowkey hints so we could start shipping them
⇥ pmfan5 did anyone see austin's story before he deleted it? there was a girl laying on brandon's lap-
⇥ pmfan6 austin had an ig story of liz on his lap for like .1 seconds
⇥ pmfan7 i thought they fucked?