. 16

there's only one other person that calls me by my first name.

"callie?" i ask while flinching. i move my hands away from brandon and turn towards her.

"heyyyyyyy callie..." i blurt out awkwardly.

"hey sis, looks like you're busy... i'll talk to you later," she mumbles and eyes brandon. she leaves through my bathroom door and luckily closes it on her way out.

"uhm," brandon suddenly coughs after a long, awkward pause.

"i'm so sorry... i forgot she was was coming," i sigh and rub my hands down my face.

"aspen, i'm sorry..." brandon mumbles from behind me.

"w-what?" i ask and turn to face him.

"you've been nothing but nice to me and willing to help me with this whole thing and... i was so caught up in my last relationship and how it was my fault... and..." he suddenly pulls my hips towards him and sets his forehead against mine.

"and?" i question, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"and i think i am starting to fall in love with you..." he adds and closes the gap between us. he turns his face to capture my lips with his and all my feelings that i have tried to keep hidden from him, from everybody, suddenly pour out of me. i pull his head closer to mine, practically aching for more.

i can't stop myself from giving into him. wrapping my arms around his neck, i part my lips open with a sigh. instantly taking the invitation, his tongue slips in and the sweet taste of alcohol and relief sweeps my senses. my fingers tangle in his hair as he angles his mouth to kiss me harder and deeper. even as brandon groans against my lips, my eyes snap open.

this is a mistake. a rebound. he's too drunk to make the right decision.

but as he moves off the sink, suddenly picking me up, and carrying me into his room, i can't help but to think this is all i wanted for so long. he drops me onto his bed, his body covering mine. his hands roaming over my shoulders and down my waist. with both hands, he grabs the backsides of my thighs.

one smooth pull and he's pressed tight against my aching center, the evidence of his desire for me unmistakable.

"god, aspen. i want you so much," he slurs. with his cold bed underneath me, brandon's lips leave a scorching trail along my neck. realizing he's too drunk to decide if he actually 'wants me' or not, i grab his face, tugging him up to meet my eyes.

"brandon... we can't do this. you're drunk and still high off your adrenaline fight. if you want me like you say, you would do it sober." he nods, sighing and moving off to the side.

"nothing? not even helping me with-" he begins to ask, but i shake my head.

"shower, i'll wait for you to head back into the party," i offer but he shakes his head.

"i don't wanna go back out, stay here with me and sleep," he mumbles, pulling off his shirt.

"brandon, i don't-" i start, but it's his turn to interrupt me.

"aspen, it's okay. i'm not going to do anything... i want a real relationship with you... stay here, please?" he asks. i nod my head slowly and grab his shirt.

"just let me change out of my tights," i add, moving into the bathroom.

liztaylor
- . love me when you're sober

comments
princeoli oh?
↳ liztaylor shhhh

therealnickmara oh?

basicallybecca oh?

brandon_arreaga . you've got a hold on me
↳ pmfan1 👀 👀 👀
↳ pmfan2 woah what????
↳ pmfan3 i thought brandon doesn't drink?

edwin_honoret come back to the party :(