zen x reader

You didn't feel comfortable with Zen at first. Maybe it was because he was flirting with you (which did seem desperate since you were a stranger), or because he showed pictures of his gorgeous face every time he would enter the chatroom. You didn't know. But after a few days, something made your stomach twist whenever he called or texted you. And no, you didn't have cramps.

"Hey babe. Did I wake you up?" as he said that, you felt your lungs as if they were on fire. You could barely speak.

"Anyway, I just wanted to hear your melodious voice once more before I meet you. Ah, I feel impatient to finally see how you look like. I barely slept last night. How are you?" An idiotic grin spread across your face.

"I'm fine. You know, I tend to disappoint people, so don't get too excited." You whispered. It was so fun to tease him.

A few days later, you were at the party, talking to Yoosung. He was as sweet as he was online. Barely a few minutes into the conversation and you saw someone stare at you. It took you some seconds to realize who it was. Zen. You muttered to Yoosung a quick apology, then turned to Zen.

"I had nothing to worry about. You're breathtaking. " His deep voice seemed to be the only thing you could focus on.

"Shut up. I told you not to flirt with me when we meet."

"I'm not flirting. Just saying what it's true." You looked into his bright red eyes. Maybe falling for him wasn't as bad as you'd think.