jaehee x reader (coffee shop au)

Jaehee loved her new job, the customers entering her shop always managed to put a smile on her face. It wasn't nearly as exhausting as being Jumin Han's assistant. She was happy, but a part of her still longed to be in a relationship.

One day, she entered.

Y/n was like a goddess in Jaehee's opinion. The way she expressed herself, her little habits, her voice, it was all perfect. Jaehee has never experienced such a feeling, and she didn't really know how to feel about it. The RFA have all suggested different ways of confessing, but not of them felt right to Jaehee.

On a sunny day, while giving y/n her drink, Jaehee has finally worked up the courage to ask her out. Y/n smiled brightly and accepted, her heart melting at the pretty woman's words.

"There is something that you have to tell me before."

"Ah-sure. Anything." Jaehee could barely stand, her feet metaphorically melting.

"Who are you?" Jaehee felt not only embarrassed that she didn't tell the pretty stranger her name, but she began overthinking and stressing about the date on the inside. What if she was going to get stood up? What if the girl didn't actually like her and wanted to be just friends? Nonetheless, she said her name.

"That's a lovely name. You're very cute girl Jaehee."

And that's the moment when Jaehee figured out she was the luckiest woman alive.