Last goodbyes

It's late Friday night when Taye, Rain, Roy, and Cam are sitting at their usual table having some good pho. "Pho King" was the best restaurant in the whole town of Rocks Water, they served exquisite world-class Vietnamese cuisine dishes that everyone loved. The "squad" always ordered their usual, a classic bowl of pho topped with delicious chicken or beef. 

" I can't believe this will be the last time we'll be having pho together." Taye sadly says as she looks down at her bowl of soup, contemplating about life.

"I know right! But don't worry, hopefully we'll be able to do this someday in the future. I just can't believe Taye and I are leaving tomorrow. I didn't think this day would come so soon." Roy says flailing her arms in the air.

"I'll miss you guys." Rain replies with sadness in her voice.

"Yeah." Cam sighs.

"You guys are gonna leave me alone with Cam, and I really do not want that." Rain complains.

"Excuse me? What do you mean, I'm a great friend to you. Don't worry, I'll never leave you like them." Cam laughs.

"Hey." Taye and Roy say simultaneously. 

"You know I would stay if I could, but there's a whole new world waiting for me in Italy. My parents want us to move. Its gonna be great for me too since I have a bunch of family there that own a restaurant. Hopefully I get to help out in the kitchen." Taye says.

"Yeah, and I'm leaving to New York. There's gonna be so many opportunities there for me, especially since I want to study film" Roy says.

"Yeah, we know." Cam says.

"Hey remember the times on the bus rides home? They were fun, and that time we were so loud  that a man yelled at us? That was funny, especially how we called him "croissant man" cuz he literally dropped a croissant as he turned around to scold us." Rain laughed.

They have their meals while talking about the great memories they have made. It is almost midnight right before they head their different ways home.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." Taye says.

"Bye guys." Roy says.

"See ya, make sure to stay in contact." Cam says.

"Goodbye guys, I'm gonna miss you." Rain says.

They all hug before going their seperate ways.

The school year ended and it was their summer holidays. Taye and Roy were leaving right at the start of the summer holiday while Cam and Rain both were to stay in Hong Kong. The meal at Pho King was a great way to say their last goodbyes and reminiscence on their crazy adventures.