Chapter 12~ Play With Me?

Time Skip to a year later

Melody's POV

The past year with Craig has been amazing. I loved the moments we could steal away just for us, away from any cameras or people. But that didn't stop us from hanging out with Craig friends. Currently, we were all at the beach together.

"Damn, Craig. You might want to tie that one down before she gets away," Smi77y called as Craig and I joined them, holding hands.

"Hey, eyes off my woman!" Craig called back, chasing after him. I watched with Brain as the two through sand at each other, and Smi77y tried to get away. Eventually, they grew tired and collapsed in front of the rest of us.

"But seriously, Craig. Look at the legs on her! You're so fucking lucky..."

"These legs aren't just for looks, ya'know," I smirked.

"Oh, yeah? Prove it," Anthony challenged.

"Follow me," I said leading them to the bathroom.

"What are you gonna do? Piss on it?" Brain asked. I rolled my eyes before jumping onto the roof of the changing station without using my hands. The boys gasped at my skills and Craig laughed.

"Go, babe!"

"Why thank you," I bowed.

"How'd you do that?" Tyler asked before I jumped off.

"Skills," I answered and we made our way back to the water and I dove in, loving the feel of the freezing water. The boys and I had quite the water fight, just playing in the water before I noticed I hadn't seen Craig for a while.

"I'll be back, guys. I need to find Craig," I said getting out of the water. I looked all over the beach for him, without any luck. Where could he have gone?

I kept looking, going farther and farther inland until I had an idea. There is no way he tried that. Did he? I made my way back to the changing station, immediately noticing Craig on the roof, sitting down.

"Babe, what are you doing up there?" I asked.

"I wanted to hang out with you up here and look down at all the assholes we're here with but you got down before I finished getting up and so I just stayed here and pouted."

"Awww, babe. I'm sorry," I said jumping back up and sitting next to him.

"You didn't notice I wasn't there?" He asked.

"I noticed that something was off, but I couldn't figure out what. It was when you didn't wrap your arms around me for a solid five minutes that I realized you weren't there. Sorry."

"It's ok, Mel. You're here now. So, uh, how do we get down?" He asked and I laughed.

"Come on," I said, sliding down.

"I don't think I can do that," He said looking a bit scared.

"Yes, you can. I believe in you. Come on," I said grabbing the top of the building.

"Babe, I'm serious. I can't get down."

"Why can't you?"

"Because..."

"Because why?"

"I need to ask you something."

"I'm not going to have a conversation while you're up there. Come on, get down," I said, my voice stern. He whimpered and finally jumped, losing his balance. I caught him and helped him upright.

"Now what did you want to ask me?" I asked, a bit curious.

"Do you... do you... uh..."

"Spit it out, Craig."

"Will you play Fortnite with me?" He asked, getting on one knee.

I laughed, pulling him up.

"Sure. Are you ok?" I asked, still laughing.

"Oh, I'm just fine," He purred, looking me up and down.

"Craig~?" I asked.

"Hm?" He asked, not tearing his eyes away from my body.

"Is... mini Mini awake~?" I asked, my voice sultry.

"Uh huh..." He nodded, finally staring into my eyes.

"Then maybe... we should take care of that..." I whispered, leaning against him, putting my arms around his neck. He responded by wrapping his arms around my waist, going dangerously close to my ass.

"I think you're right," He whispered back, pulling me closer by my ass. I could feel him grow harder and my eyes flicked down for a second before meeting his lust-clouded eyes.

"Then let's go," I said, pulling away from him and grabbing his hand and leading him to where no one would find us, no matter how loud we screamed.

As soon as we made it to the Cove, Craig pushed me against a rocky wall and started kissing me roughly, his hands seemingly everywhere at once. I met his passion with my own, wrapping my arms around his neck again, my fingers tangled in his hair and one of my legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to me. He tapped my ass a couple times, telling me to jump up. I obeyed and wrapped both legs around him, his hand on my ass to help keep me from falling. He moved his kiss from my lips to my neck, allowing me to rest my head on the wall. He touched everywhere he wanted, while still leaving my a virgin. And if he felt this good before screwing me, I couldn't imagine how good he'd feel inside of me.

Time skip to a while later

Craig's POV

After Melody and I made our way back to the others the only thing on their minds was Melody's virginity. It bothered me a bit, but Mel being Mel, distracted them by starting a water fight. We fought for hours before it was time to head home.

"Hey, baby?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"Stay with me tonight? You promised me a game."

"I know. I told Mike I was staying with you tonight anyway. You get me all night," She winked.

"Lucky bastard," Smi77y mumbled.

"I heard that," Melody laughed and he turned bright red.

"Come on. Let's get you home," I said picking Melody up and heading to our stuff. We packed up and headed back to my place. After everything was put away and Melody and I were clean and in our PJ's, I tackled her onto the bed.

"I thought you wanted to play Fortnite," She asked.

"I do. But I just want to look at you right now." I didn't get my wish because Melody forced my head down and my lips onto hers. I didn't mind, any touch from Melody sent sparks through my whole body. We stayed like that, gentle kisses and touches, for a while until I jumped off of her and ran to my PC, Melody laughing at me and then chasing after me. We played for a while until it got really late and I carried a sleepy Melody to bed, curling up next to her and holding her close. Nothing's ever going to separate us.