Lyric

Its that adorable girl again, still wearing those weird black glasses. Her head is facing the wrong direction when she speaks to me and somehow that makes her even cuter. Her brothers are on guard, like they're ready to pounce if I even take a single step. Overprotective much?

"There must've been a mistake," I say, stepping closer.

"I'm Lyric by the way." I extend my hand and one of the brothers roughly shakes it.

"Cane," he mumbles. "And that's Connor and Calliope." The name fits her perfectly. I can help but smile.

"Well,"Connor begins, "what happened with the whole room arrangement?"

The other brother literally grabs their stuff an starts leaving.

"I'm going I get us another room," he grumbles.

"We could always just share the room until you guys find somewhere else to stay," I pitch in. the selfish part of me is just saying this to see Calliope every day.

Calliope surprisingly nods but Cane isn't having any of it.

"Stupid hotel....stupid guys...." He keeps on grumbling. Who pissed in his Cheerios?

"That might be a good idea, at least until we find somewhere else to stay, no matter how much I hate to say it," Connor groans. I look over at Calliope. ShShe running her hands over the furniture and dragging her feet. Something is....off.

"Calliope is sleeping on the couch," Connor announces. I look at him questionably.

"I'm not having her sleep in a bed with any of you pervs, no way."

"Dibs on the be I myself!" Jay screams and claims his area. Jackass.... Calliope feels around for something and finally reaches the couch and smiles, making me want her even more. God, I literally met her ten minutes ago and I'm already falling for her. Hard.

I go over to her, her brothers glaring at me.

"I'm Lyric," I smile and extend my hand. She sets her tiny palm in mine and I smile and kiss her knuckles.

"Enough! Leave room for Jesus!" Connor yells.

I jump in surprise and Calliope laughs.

"You can call me Cally," she mumbles.

"Why, your name is gorgeous." My confidence level is high and I'm not letting it go back down. Her face blushes like crazy and I chuckle; adorable. This girl is definitely going to he the death of me.

AN:I NEED NEW CHARACTERS SUBMIT NAMES TO USE THAT ARE UNIQUE PLEASE!!!

HELLOOO!!! I DIDN'T DIE JUST HAVEN'T HAD ANY TIME TO WRITE! So after joining for a month I have 45 followers? WHATTTT!! 102 views??? HOLY CRAP! Thank you!!!! Please comment and vote and all that awesome stuff bookworms :D love ya guys!!