Lyric

My parents didn't even give a crap that I was leaving. As soon as I told them they went right back to arguing. I sprinted up the stairs, packed about three suitcases, and went out the door where Jay and Luke were waiting for me.

"Your parents let you go that quickly," I asked.

"Yeah," Jay laughs, "they 'let' us." Luke tries to old back a chuckle.

"Besides, its going to take a while to get to California," Luke grins.

"Wait hold up," I shake my head, "California?"

"We wanted to get somewhere far away without getting on a plane. What's farther away than California?" they both nod and I hop in the back seat.

"I head Cali has some smoking hot babes," Luke smirks, "I wouldn't mind picking up one of them." I roll my eyes. Not that I disagree but I dot fully comply. I just need to get away....

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I wake up to GreenDay blasting from Luke's surround sound.

"God, Luke turn it down!" The little bastard cranks it up even more. I groan and fall back onto the seat, running a hand through my dark hair. He's so dead when we get to the hotel.

Eventually we stop at a gas station right outside of where the hotel is. We all go in to get as much junk food as we can before heading back. As I turn to pay, I see a girl and two guys walking through the aisles. The girl has dark tinted sunglasses on and a huge mass of wavy, strawberry blonde hair. She so tiny that it seems like her hair is trying to swallow her. The two boys look just a like with the same hair color; obviously all three of them are related. Maybe she lives around here, maybe I'll see her again.

I nonchalantly make my way down the aisle where they're at.

"Excuse me," I mumble, grabbing a can of Pringles from in front of the girl. The boys push her to the side, like I could possible hurt her. I see the girl scratch her wrists and get a glimpse of scars. Holy crap. One of her brothers drag her away and they hop in the taxi and take off. What the hell? It's not like I was going to mess with her... Well, maybe I was but ugh. Jay and Luke pay for all the stuff and we speed of towards the hotel. I hope I see her again... But what was with the sunglasses?

AN: So I have 13 follwoerS! By the way guys, I'm dyslexic and this is a huge feat for me to write a book, please point out to me if there's a typo but don't be all in my face about it. Love you guys!