6 | Confusion

The princess got up of the bed and crept behind the still moody magi. His back was turned to her and he was sulking. She could tell he blamed her for not remembering anything, but it wasn't like it was her fault. Once this side of her came out she couldn't remember anything from when she was the other her.

Could she really be blamed for not knowing that she had willingly left the palace with Judar? The last thing she recalled was being at the palace and speaking to her brother. Then she had woken up here, and the magi was beside her. It was all so confusing for her.

Although a part of her sympathised with the fallen magi, it was plain to see he much preferred when she was her other self.

She tentatively poked him on the shoulder and muttered, "um... if what you're saying is true, why did I come here? If you explain things to me, maybe I'd understand..."

Judar scowled and turned round to face her. "Hmph, why do I need to explain?" He pouted and batted her hand away. "You're the one who has some explaining to do."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me." Judar flicked her on the forehead and rolled his eyes. "Why don't you like people touching you? What is so bad about your powers? Why were you forced to stay in the palace? And why are there two of you?"