Her POV

Saturday, and here I am at my window's room watching at Shield who's on his phone talking to his girlfriend, probably.

I look at him while his forehead creased, I bet he's annoyed.

I sigh as I lay my hand to my window to close it but before I finally close it, I heard Shield's melliflous voice calling my name.

My heart thump loudly. Ugghh, I hate it! I hate it when I'm starting to fall inlove with my bestfriend.

Yeah! Shield is my bestfriend since childhood and he's living next to our house.

Shield didn't know that I have a feelings for him, though. And I don't want him to know either. This is just an infatuation, my feelings for him will fade  eventually.

I hope so.

I look up at Shield who was smiling to me. His hair is disheveled he looks so handsome when his perfect teeth is showing.

"Hi Essa" He said. I laugh at him, and went to my bed to get the sketch pad and the marker.

I raised it telling to get his too. Shield nodded and went to his drawer. Seconds later he's back to his window, sketch pad and marker are already in his hands.

He started writing then he looked up and beamed before showing the sketch.

'How are you?'

I smiled when I read it. I started to write on mine too.

' I'm fine! You?'

'Tired of drama'

Then he shrug, sad smile plastered on his face. I gave him an apologetic look, then I look down to my sketch as I start to write again.

Not knowing what I write, I suddenly raised my sketch pad while my eyes tightly close, afraid of his reaction.

Minutes passed by. I slowly open my eyes and to my dismay his windows are finally close.

Shoulder down I sigh as I wipe my tear escape from my eyes. Maybe this is not the right time to tell him or maybe I will keep this damn feelings towards him I'll never ever confess to him again.

I sigh again for second time as I read what I write 'I love you' three words that I can't say to him in person.

There's no point in telling him anyways. Why? Simple. First, she has a girlfriend. Second, I am his Bestfriend. Third, he don't love me, oh yeah maybe he loves me but not in a romantic way, he just loves me as his bestfriend, yeah right. I am just his bestfriend. Sucks

~~~~~~